Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesLeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LeFrost

LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Empty
PostSubject: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:56 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: (Havent decided, going to faction xfer on friday)
Race: orc
Class: deathknight
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=(Havent decided, going to faction xfer on friday)

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher: Not that I'm aware of.
Guild History: on alliance; I left because of the pure fact we would only get 11/12 and that the gm is a literal 15 year old female who screams all too much.
Rules Agreements: Real life comes first so this means that all guild members need to be patient with other members if something real life related eg. an emergency occurs. Absolutely NO harassment is tolerated. Must be educated on your class and must educate yourself about all of the raids and their mechanics. Treating all people with respect and always follows orders of the RL (which falls under respect of course).
About you: I'm 19 year old male. I live in areas near Sydney and I enjoy science and computers ^_^

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Frost Dual weild dps
Off specialization: Blood tank
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: Downed 10 bosses on this toon, 11 on my mates and I have extensive knowledge of every fight including lich king. Done lootship + dreamwalker heroic
Glyphs: The glyphs I use from memkory are: Glyph of disease (For the refreshing of diseases), glyph of frost strike (for the less 8 runic power per hit), glyph of obliterate (for the 25% damage increase is absolutely crucial for max dps, glyph of horn of winter (so the buff lasts longer), glyph of raise dead (no reagents and use ghoul whenever it's avaliable) and glyph of deaths embrace (don't need it really, just don't see any other glyphs that would benefit me.
Do you stand in fire?: Not particularly, really don't like wiping on things that are increasingly preventable. But if it happens it does but not intentionally, not saying I stand in fire on marrowgar or anything but if I lag spike or something not as if I can help it.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM, gearscore, icehud and all my ui addons.
Research boss fights: Youtube(tankspot), wow wikki, people I know
Fight Rotations: Icy touch > Plague strike > horn of winter > /if mob howling blast, if single targ/boss obliterate > pestilence (if mob) if not frost strike > blood stirke > pestilence (single targ to refresh diseases), obliterate/howling blast (depending on whether it's a mob or single Repeat, I horn of winter and use unbreakable armour where I see fit.
What it means to be in a casual guild: This is a casual? Thought it was a hardcore raiding guild. Be there on time, raid, down lk and get out. That's what I'm hoping this is but I always turn up to raids on time, flasked up and ready.
Back to top Go down
LeFrost

PostSubject: yup   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 3:57 pm

Is my armory link by the way, forgot to edit it.
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:08 pm

Quote :
What it means to be in a casual guild: This is a casual? Thought it was a hardcore raiding guild. Be there on time, raid, down lk and get out. That's what I'm hoping this is but I always turn up to raids on time, flasked up and ready.

ummmmm ?
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:11 pm

^

Could you clarify what you mean by this please?
Back to top Go down
LeFrost

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:13 pm

Hm?

Well to re-answer your question.

I think being in a casual raiding guild means being on time every time, being ready to raid and not stuff around. We're there for one reason and that's to raid not to sit around chit chatting and waste time.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 pm

That's not clarifying.

Please clarify what you meant by "This is a casual? Thought it was a hardcore raiding guild." as well as "down lk and get out. That's what I'm hoping this is".

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
LeFrost

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 4:21 pm

By that I mean well my understanding of a casual raiding guild is that is if there is people online they raid, no minimum raid attendance and basically just people who raid when they can.

What I mean by "hardcore raiding guild" I mean set teams, set times, be there on time and ready and basically a decent set group of core raiders.
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:12 pm

I want to know where he got the idea that we are hard core from scratch
Back to top Go down
LeFrost

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Lol, what's your idea of a casual raiding guild then?

And what do you think of my application?
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 9:04 pm

Unfortunately, I'm going to decline this application. I don't think you're what we're looking for.

Good luck in finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application   LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LeFrost/undecided name (transferring) Frost dw dps dk application
Page 1 of 1