Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesmembership application 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

membership application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
symmetry

membership application Empty
PostSubject: membership application   membership application Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:51 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Symmetry
Race: bloodelf
Class: priest
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Symmetry

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: Yes, Vanthrop
Guild History: Previous guild was Is On Line. I left because they did not raid icc, which unfortunately, conflicted with my aspirations. Approximately two weeks ago, I joined Forever New, in the hopes of being able to raid with a guild, but as yet only one of the preplanned raids have actually eventuated, the other two pre-planned raids we cancelled and I have to wonder if this is a regular occurrance or just sheer bad luck, thus inadvertently leaving me, contemplating about seeking out another guild which actually conducts the raids they have pre-planned or at the very least attempt to carry them out.
Rules Agreements: Yes I've read the rules. My surmation is: If you sign up for a raid, then be committed and attend, come prepared eg pots, food etc.,
About you: I am a private person, who enjoys having a good laugh with other wow players, I am pretty much a happy go lucky type person who enjoys a guild raiding environment as opposed to a pug situation. My Priest is dual spec'd as holy and shadow

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: euro
Main specialization: Holy Priest
Off specialization: Shadow Priest
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: ICC25-Deathbringer,Gunship,Lady Deathwhisper, Lord Marrowgar ICC10-Deathbringer, Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwhisper, Gunship, Festergut, Rotface
Glyphs: Major Glyphs: Prayer of Healing, Dispel Magic, Renew Minor Glyphs: Levitate, Fortitude, Shadowfiend I chose these glyphs because I believe they are more suited to the way I tend to heal and the abilities I use.
Do you stand in fire?: No
Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM,quartz,
Research boss fights: Utube, Wowwikki, The Tank Spot, thottbot. elitest jerk,wowhead
Fight Rotations: Gee thats a big complicated question your asking - I heal according to the situation that presents its self and also on whether I am tank healing or group healing
What it means to be in a casual guild: It means lifes committments will prevent some players for raiding at times, but if you sign up for a raid, then you ensure you attend it
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: membership application   membership application Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:29 pm

Hello, thanks for your application.

Quote :
Fight Rotations: Gee thats a big complicated question your asking - I heal according to the situation that presents its self and also on whether I am tank healing or group healing

Not a complication question at all. What's your rotation for fights such as Marrowgar where mobility is an important part of the fight compared to your rotation where heavy heals is needed during fights such as Fester?

Also, what's your rotation for your offspec?

You've selected the Euro timezone, I want to make clear to you that we're currently only raiding during Saturday's and Sundays at 7:45 ST.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: membership application   membership application Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:05 am

Why u choose dispel magic glyph instead of Circle of Healing. Make sense if u only dispeller maybe, but with so many others class dispelling magic, is really worth?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Symmetry

PostSubject: Tukk - Re: Mass Dispel glyph   membership application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 3:17 pm

Gd'ay Tukk Smile

The reason I chose that glyph was because at time, Mass Dispel was my greatest weakest point, where my Circle of heals and my Prayer of Mending where awesomely good, stong and fast. I believe that if all is nifty and great then one should bolster their weakest points, however i have recently changed 2 pieces and should my heals have changed due to this then I will review my glyphs etc and adjust them accordingly.
Back to top Go down
Symmetry

PostSubject: Happymoomoo - Re: Fighting Rotation   membership application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:29 pm

Gd'ay Moomoo Smile

I'm glad to read that you find a holy priests rotation easy, unfortunately I don't, I believe it could be if everything were a black and white/text book situation, but unfortunately I have not been lucky enough to experience on of those Sad all mine have been with the unexpected and unimaginable/forseeable occuring, hence I use my heals to try and accommodate that which has presented itself as best as I can! However if its a basic round of the mill usage of spells yr after, the best I can do is to give u and idea of the spells I would most likely be using again depending on the situation that has presented as to the order and variation on these will definately occur!

Heals on the run would find me using all the spell I can cast while mobile and again depending on the situation they would be to bubble the person taking the most damage within my range of heals, then PoM, then maybe renew and then CoH, else CoH and if necessary HN, depending on what presents and what is most called for for that situation!

Bigger group heals where I'm not on the run, I would use PoM on player sustaining the most damage, CoH, PoH and if necessary HN also DH if the situation requires it. If its a situation where myself and another player r sustaining heavy damage/health loss then I would use BH. If the damage/health loss situation is such that I can use FH or GH on players then I will again what I use depends on the situation that presents!

Tank heals, I would more likely (bubble them if damage is too rapid) PoM, Renew, FH, GH or GS then GH or BH depending on what presents! May have been the occassions where I found my self casting what ever is relevant fm above then followed by CoH and PoH because its what present to prevent group fm wiping, things happen that are unexpected all the time and one tries to adjust as best they can and with what ever is needed to help prevent wipes regardles of ones assignment of heal! Aaaaah to have a black and white/text book situations, would be awesome wouldn't it? Smile Hence I would have to honestly say I truely have no rotation but I do endeavour to adjust to the situation that presents as best as I can - even with fester I may find the need to cast a quick FH or a GH before casting CoH or PoH - I definately have no rotation I cast by need of situation!

I hope that what I have taken the time and effort to type has in some way sated your quiries Smile

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Symmetry

PostSubject: Happymoomoo - Re: Off Spec Rotation (Shadow)   membership application Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 5:44 pm

Ooops soz I forgot to add this bit Shocked lol bet u wanna run away real fast ay rofl Rolling Eyes Laughing

My rotation for my Shadow spec is roughly VT - DP - MB - MF - SW keeping dots up and using MF MB as fillers.

Cheers Smile
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: membership application   membership application Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 am

Unfortunately, I'm going to decline this application raiding wise. We currently do not have any more room for DPS or healers. If a spot opens up however, I'll be sure to contact you letting you know.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: membership application   membership application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

membership application
Page 1 of 1