Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesApplication 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Møøncøw

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Møøncøw
Race: tauren
Class: druid
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Møøncøw

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher: no
Guild History: None moved from Saurfang.
Rules Agreements: Be friendly and helpful, Dont harrass other members, listen to GM and Officers as well as the raid leader, be patient, dont expect all loot to be yours, if loot is a bigger upgrade for somebody else be the bigger person and pass on it, show respect to guild members and it shall be returned to you, life comes first so be patient with guild members, try socalise as much as possible in vent, and have fun Razz no use playing wow if you cant have fun.
About you: I am married for almost a year to Spøck, we recently ( september 09) immigrated to australia from south africa. Im a fun likeable person i rarely get irritated at people im very helpful in game and try go the extra mile if asked for advice of help and during raids. I make jokes often i try steer away from the crude ones as best i can but coming from a EU guild i tend to let one slip on the rare occasion. I believe strongly in the good of the guild having run a guild for my self i understand the stress ect. I dont tell people how to play their charaters or wow i will offer advice and wether it is accepted or not is up to that person.If criticised i am willing to listen and better my gameplay if needed although i try keep up to date. Most of all Im here to play wow and have fun doing it its not a job but i am a dedicated guild member and raider and try my best not to let anyone down. I would prefer my main spec to be Boomkin as it is the most enoyable for me and i will work towards making sure i am fully t9 regardless wether it is my main spec or not.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Resto
Off specialization: Balance
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: I have tried the Trial of the Crusader 10 man with my previous guild on Saurfang unfortunately my husband and i were the only ones who bothered to read tactics and watch videos before hand so we failed.
Glyphs: Innervate, Nourish , Swiftmend Unburdened Rebirth I use these as they provide the best addition to my healing skills to my knowledge but am wiling to listen to other suggestions. Insect Swarm , Hurricane, Moonfire Unburdened Rebirth I prefer these glyphs as they maximise my dps output and provide me with a easier task of not having to have the mats for rebirth in my bag taking up space and accidently forgetting to buy some.
Do you stand in fire?: Only if there are 2 people left in the raid and there is no hope on earth for us to survive and we need a quick death Razz Otherwise i shun it and know that if it is shiney and firey looking it is most probably bad , will hurt and i should stay the hell away Razz
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Xperl raid frames (unless there is a newer better raidframe addon out), Recount, Omen threat meter, Healbot, Grid, Decursive (havnt found a nicer set of healing addons for druids yet) and Quartz casting bar.
Research boss fights: Buff foods and pots the highest buffs i can get out of multiple foods, drinks and pots at any given time i dont like to be half assed with buffs and not do my full damage or healing.
Fight Rotations: Healing: Rejuvanation, Regrowth, Lifebloom, Wild growth and Nourish not necessarily in that order as it all depends on the fight at hand. Dps: Insect swarm , Moonfire, Wrath spam (refresh insect swarm and moonfire inbetween spamming) when i get ecplise i spam Starfire. Use cyclone and entangling roots ONLY if asked to CC in any given situation and ofcourse faerie fire on all targets possible to maximise dps.
What it means to be in a casual guild: Most importantly to have respect for fellow members and higher ranks aswel as enjoying the game having fun and being friendly. No use being in a guild of people who dont want to know the time of day where you are concerned.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:47 pm

Hi there,

thx you too for posting the app.
Less hard to read than u'r sweetheart one Very Happy

For you same couple of points:
- wow armory link not available
- we raid 8.40 pm st. hope it suits noth you well.

For anything you can check us online!

Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:18 am

I had an opportunity to check out the gear. Will pass on my thoughts during officer chat.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:03 am

Hey there, thanks for your application.

Since you just transferred, your armoury page is un-viewable, which has already been said.
The main reason why I want to check your armour page is to see you've enchanted and gemmed properly, as that's a good indication of a person knowing how to play their class. Frill, who checked out your gear said it's between the 219-226 range which I have no problems with. He also mentioned that he talked to you about your gemming, so I'll have a look at that when I can. Other than that, it's an A-ok from me and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Smile

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.
Back to top Go down
Møøncøw

Application Empty
PostSubject: reply   Application Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 10:00 am

hehe thanx i try my best my druid doesnt have a main hand off hand set as yet im trying my tail feathers off to get the off hand from Halls of Frost the shrivelled heart it will work well with the dagger i have at the moment. I also have a lvl 80 Priest fully t9 geared and half geared for shadow dps im not too clued up on priests though so id appreciate a few pointers. Will look forward to a reply as to wether we're in or out when your done deciding Smile hehe enjoy your day !!
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:19 am

Howdy doodles.

I had a look at your armour page and noticed that you had a blue gem on your neck and a few mis-enchanted items. I'm assuming those were the issues Frill talked to you about, so hopefully you're trying to get em fixed. Smile

I'm happy to accept you into the guild on the basis you get those little issues fixed.
Just a question, how much raid experience have you had? You said you've done ToC, have you done anything else?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Møøncøw

Application Empty
PostSubject: reply   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:07 am

Well as i said in my application we attempted Trial of the crusader only to fail because the rest of the raid group knew stuff all about the tactics ect. As for the gems my main was my priest until a month before we left wow so im still working on the gems ect but if there are enchants i have that are wrong (and i know i have a few) ill obviously work on getting them fixed. I was also wondering why there aren't more than 5 people online in your guild at one given time i do random /who on the guild to see whose online every now and then just wondering whats up Smile

Will look forward to a speedy reply Razz
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:41 am

Møøncøw wrote:
Well as i said in my application we attempted Trial of the crusader only to fail because the rest of the raid group knew stuff all about the tactics ect.
I also asked if you did any other raiding. Just curious to know what your raiding experience is.

Quote :
I was also wondering why there aren't more than 5 people online in your guild at one given time i do random /who on the guild to see whose online every now and then just wondering whats up Smile

I guess we're not a big of a guild as you thought we were. Not everyone logs on at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:21 pm

We don't have a huge roster, mostly enough for our focus which is 10 man.
But the fact that you see few people online is mostly because we are spread out on three timezone, with the bulk on aussie and euro timezone. That's why we usually raid during weekend, evening for aussie and mid morning for euro Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1