Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesCrackly - Warrior 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Crackly - Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Crackly

Crackly - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Crackly - Warrior   Crackly - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Crackly
Race: orc
Class: warrior
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: no
Guild History: Sorrow, guild broke with the xpac crunch and all the officer base except me leaving
Rules Agreements: be an active member, be social, dont be a douche to others
About you: Hi, my names Chris, im a kiwi from auckland, and ive been playing wow on and off (mostly on) since MC was hard content, i have an extremely broad sense of humour, nothing phases me, and i try to fit into and get myself known in any social group i hang around with, im pretty outspoken and blunt, but also know limits and when to use some sembalance of subtlety, i know my class like the back of my hand, and most of the others too, i have been raid leading since kara progression back at the beginning of BC, and was 2ic for my previous guild for most of the last 8 months, organsing and leading the raiding side of the guild, i look forward to hearing from you guys, and hopefully coming along for the ride as we move into cata Crackly

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Tank
Off specialization: Fury Dps
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: 9/12 HM kingslayer 10 man, 4/12HM 10/12 normal ICC 25 with a LK kill i participated in with another guild, all except the 25LK kill lead and organised by myself, all 25 kills were gained in GDKP pugs that i ran succesfully for the 4 months before the patch hit and raid lockouts killed them
Glyphs: Prime: dev, SS, rev Major: SW, TC, cleave Minor: demo, command, zerker rage, why? cause they are the best for high threat, with a distinct lack of survival orientated glyphs
Do you stand in fire?: only on easy content with people who know me and my style, i had a fun habit of intervening the healers on princes during emp shock vortex for laughs, for progression/normal content, fire is bad, dont touch it, dont go near it, dont think about it
Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM, dont need many others, blizz has implemented all the old "required" mods like threat meters and raid layouts, neither of which i need as a MS tank
Research boss fights: wowwiki, forums, talking to people who have done them, asking questions, and after all that, trying it and seeing for myself
Fight Rotations: priority based depending on what is off cooldown, SS>rev>SW/dev while keeping rend up at all times and keeping TC and demo up if no-one else brings the de-buffs
What it means to be in a casual guild: realising people have life commitments outside a game, and sometimes cant make it, but still being generally available and active, and giving notice if unable to be online or around for anything important
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Crackly - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crackly - Warrior   Crackly - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 3:03 pm

First off we are a great social guild with some good personalities so I think you would fit in well in that regard.

However you may be a little ahead of us in content. We are 11/12 easy mode and 3/12 hard mode. Also we Have some stable tanks so you may need to mellee dps to get a spot in raid.

We are always looking for good players but I don't want you to get frustrated. What I am saying is that there is no guaranteed raid spots available.

Let me know what you think and by all means give me a wisper in game if you want.

PS. What is it with you kiwi's. Our main RL is a warrior tank from New Zealand and he is also a little on the blunt side lol. We love him dearly though. You might also want to have a chat with him. His name is Happymoomoo.

update: 5/12 hard mode. got a couple more tonight Smile
Back to top Go down
Crackly

Crackly - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crackly - Warrior   Crackly - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:46 pm

in the lead up to cata, and the fact im not raiding atm anyway, not having a garanteed spot wouldnt frustrate me, mostly this is getting into a stable guild with a good name for cata, i'll get ahold of you in game asap to have a chat Smile
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Crackly - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crackly - Warrior   Crackly - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 5:30 am

Blunt side eh? I see how it is.

We're currently full on tanks and extremely heavy on melee dps at the moment, but I don't want to decline a fellow sheepshagger.

Would you happen to have any alts you would like to play instead? Gear isn't an issue as long as you know how to play them, which I'm sure you would.

Also, could you tell me who told you about our guild, as you listed you heard about us from friends? I'm quite curious.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Crackly - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crackly - Warrior   Crackly - Warrior Icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:01 pm

Invited.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Crackly - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Crackly - Warrior   Crackly - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crackly - Warrior
Page 1 of 1