Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesDurham - Prot/Fury Warrior 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Michael

Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior   Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:38 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Durham
Race: tauren
Class: warrior
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Durham

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher:
Guild History: I started WoW after the first expansion, after levelling up I joined Highborn as a Holy Priest and saw most of the content there. Quit the game for over a year or so, and decided to come back and start again as a Prot Warrior.
Rules Agreements: I have read the rules, and like the fact that having a RL is number 1. Having a 10 month old baby tends to put things in perspective when playing games. But when I do play I play serious in that when I sign up for things I come prepared and ready to do the job, I hate it when people waste other peoples time... My wife only lets me play so much Smile
About you: I'm pretty outgoing and like to have a chat on vent, pretty weird considering I am an Accountant...go figure, accountant with a personality.... Enjoy a drink or two

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Protection
Off specialization: Fury
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: Since starting the recent expansion a little late I have not had a lot of experience with the higher level raids, I have done Eye, Ony and VoA's etc
Glyphs: For Protection I use glyph of blocking (10% extra block after shield slam) nice... Revenge ( Free heroic strike after using revenge) good rage management and Devastate (stacks an additional sunder) means i can use devastate less and concentrate on greater threat generating abilities
Do you stand in fire?: No, I make a point of not standing in fire, poison and other such nasties
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Bigwigs, Omen, Grid are the three big ones I use.
Research boss fights: Tankspot is an awesome source for raid research, but I also look at WoW forums, Wowwiki etc
Fight Rotations: All about generating threat... Shield Slam, Revenge On Proc, Shockwave every CD, Concussion blow every CD, and Heroic Throw every CD.. I use devastate for the stacks of sunder and just refresh when necessary, heroic strike when rage permits
What it means to be in a casual guild: Teaming up with a group of good people tackling content and having fun... no dramas... wipes are expected as you learn content, and people can have off days... Most of all, just having a good time
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior   Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:56 pm

Hey there! Thanks for your app.

I just have one question.
I noticed you still have blue gems, do you plan on upgrading them to the epic ones soon?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior   Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:17 pm

Hello

Yeah absolutely, when I start raiding, mainly had blues for when I was gearing up through Heroics...

Thanks

Michael.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior   Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 2:45 pm

Ah, fair enough. If you're happy with everything, I'll happily give you a tryout period.
Back to top Go down
Michael

PostSubject: Re: Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior   Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:19 pm

Sweet, thanks, who do I message in game to get an invite?
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior   Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Either Frill or me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior   Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Durham - Prot/Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1