Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesLinco - Warrior 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Linco - Warrior

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Linco

Linco - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Linco - Warrior   Linco - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:54 am

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Linco
Race: orc
Class: warrior
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Linco

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: Lichtroll
Guild History: None...recent transfer to Horde and Server. came over to play with friend Lichtroll
Rules Agreements: Have Fun, be respectful to all guildies, learn your character, learn the raid and instance fights, listen and learn from Officers.
About you: Been playing WoW for about 12 months. Like Music and play drums in band. Like Golf and AFL...follow Brisbane Lions...learning golf...still suck badly at it but its fun. I am an easy going dude who likes to laugh. Have a missus and two kids. Prepared to help out younger players where I can. Want to learn to Tank and be really good at it.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: DPS
Off specialization: TanK
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: Currently, furthest I have gotten is PP.
Glyphs: Cleave, Bladestorm, Rapid Charge, Enduring Victory, Slam, Heroic Throw, Raging Blow, Battle, Berserker rage....as DPS is main spec these Glyphs help me get my rage on and bigger DPS numbers
Do you stand in fire?: No, raiding is serious business for me and I will always, to the best of my abilities try not to screw up.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: auctionator, Carbonite, DBM, recount.
Research boss fights: Internet and ask/listen to advice given by more senior players
Fight Rotations: Intercept, Bloodthirst, Cleave, WW...when slam/raging procs, use them
What it means to be in a casual guild: regular, well run raiding opportunities which give me the best opportunity to learn the endgame fights and increase my character's potential.
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Linco - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linco - Warrior   Linco - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:18 am

Hi Linco. At the moment we have a fairly stable tanking crew so it might be difficult to get into our raiding group atm. There is more likely to be places for mellee dps but even there we have a number of good players although maybe not as stable. I think it only fair to let you know before considering your application.

However there is a open policy for personal friends to be invited to guild as member status if you are keen to play with Lichtroll but you may not get to raid status for a while depending upon your skill and spots becoming available.

Back to top Go down
Lichtroll

Lichtroll

Male
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2010-10-04

Linco - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linco - Warrior   Linco - Warrior Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:58 am

Well got my vote of course lol
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Linco - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linco - Warrior   Linco - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 6:46 am

I invited to guild last night after discussions with other officers on line. member status only until Raid leader determines otherwise.

Welcome Dave Smile
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Linco - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linco - Warrior   Linco - Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:06 pm

Waves
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Linco - Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: Linco - Warrior   Linco - Warrior Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Linco - Warrior
Page 1 of 1