Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesApplying For Membership to Heretic 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Applying For Membership to Heretic

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Leahwill

Applying For Membership to Heretic Empty
PostSubject: Applying For Membership to Heretic   Applying For Membership to Heretic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 3:36 am

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Leahwilliams
Race: troll
Class: shaman
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Leahwilliams

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: Yes Vanthrod, Jjubjub, Orcvispresly, Malic, Sureswagga
Guild History: I just transferred to this server. I was with Guldan and moved over to this one to be on and play wow with other friends and raid as well. In the server that I was with I was the guild/raid leader along with my husband. The times for raiding suites me better for this realm being able to play with people that I know and be on the same time they are. I am looking for a guild that raid and will continue to complete the mission until it is done.
Rules Agreements: Yes. Being a guild/raid leader myself I pretty much try to stick with the same rules and guildlines like yourself. You basically have to be 18 years or older, show respect to everyone, listen to the raid leader, have vent, if you do sign up for a event please show up. Try to help other guild members out as well.
About you: I am in the Army currently residing in Germany. I have been playing wow for about 4 to 4 1/2 years now. I got involved in the game from my family members. I love to raid, do dungeons, help guild members out. I will help with leveling and getting gear as well if someone needs help. I am available to raid all the time. In the guild I was with we did all the raids. My furthest achievement in 10m icc was to like 8 bosses. One thing that stopped us from going further was because of a pug run, we decide to stop and continue another day but always had that 1 or 2 people that would not show up to continue to make further progress. We did 25m icc up to 6 bosses, voa 10m and 25m no problem, toc 10 and 25m, and 10m ruby sanctrum. In 10m ruby sanctrum we did 3 bosses but so far unsuccessful on downing the final boss. I am a raider love the game of wow, a team player and ready to join a guild with some people that I know.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: euro
Main specialization: Resto Shammy
Off specialization: Elemental Shammy
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: I came from a guild of my own and ran the guild/raids that we had planned. I set out a schedule to try to get everyone involved rather it be heroics, regular dungeons, helping out the lower levels, and raids as well. My furthest achievement in 10m icc was to like 8 bosses. One thing that stopped us from going further was because of a pug run, we decide to stop and continue another day but always had that 1 or 2 people that would not show up to continue to make further progress. We did 25m icc up to 6 bosses, voa 10m and 25m no problem, toc 10 and 25m, and 10m ruby sanctrum. In 10m ruby sanctrum we did 3 bosses but so far unsuccessful on downing the final boss. I am a raider love the game of wow, a team player and ready to join a guild with some people that I know.
Glyphs: Chain Heal, Healing Stream, Renewed Life - I feel those are very helpful to me being a Resto Shammy to help me out with the much needed heals to keep everyone alive. I am currently working on getting some more glyphs for my Shaman.
Do you stand in fire?: No. Being a raid leader myself from the other server that is one thing that get's me when running the raids. I tend to have to keep saying and explaining to those ones who want to stand in the fire and don't move and then they wonder what the heck happened to them. Fire KILLS!!!!!! Don't stand in the fire. Not a good ideal.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM, Recount, Omen, Healbot, Atlas Loot. I am also open to any other addons that would be helpful to play the game of wow and get the job done.
Research boss fights: Youtube and Tankspot
Fight Rotations: I use healbot when I heal. I have certain heals set on that addon. I love it. I tend to be one of the top healers in the raid group. If I am doing something wrong I am always open for suggestions on how to improve myself.
What it means to be in a casual guild: I believe you have to be a good team player. You should always be open to help out everyone in the guild. I love to raid and as a guild/raid leader I understand that sometimes there might not be a spot for everyone. In cases like that I would go run some dungeons, or even see if someone need help with something rather it be getting help with leveling a characgter or getting gear. I always ask the guild leaders if I don't get into a raid wheather or not if I could go ahead and start a raid myself. Because you never know if they might need you to replace someone or want to bring you in for a few bosses or something. I am a team player and a raider. I love wow!!!!
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Membership to Heretic   Applying For Membership to Heretic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 12:30 pm

I have invited to Guild as members but RL need to access application as they want to raid.

Welcome guys Smile
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Membership to Heretic   Applying For Membership to Heretic Icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:55 pm

Welcome peoples
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Membership to Heretic   Applying For Membership to Heretic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:41 am

Wait what, members? How many were there?

Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Membership to Heretic   Applying For Membership to Heretic Icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:02 pm

Husband and wife who are personal friends of Casey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For Membership to Heretic   Applying For Membership to Heretic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying For Membership to Heretic
Page 1 of 1