Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imageschruid applying for casual membership 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

chruid applying for casual membership

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chruid

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-10-06

chruid applying for casual membership Empty
PostSubject: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:12 am

---------- Playing Info ----------
How many times a week do you play:3-4

How long do you generally play for on average per day:2-3 hours

How long have you played World of Warcraft for:4 years i think

What is your played timed for your character:138 days 14 hours

---------- General Info ----------
How old are you: 26

How did you hear about Heretic: Mate (blacktank) lives in this guild Smile

Is there anyone in Heretic that can vouch for you: as above

List ALL guilds on this server you have been in and why you left, as well as if your current guild knows you’re leaving or not: I changed servers

Have you read and agreed to the rules that apply to you as either a raider or a casual member? If so, summarise them up for us: YES, one of the topics had a server down, but i agree to be polite and not try to offend any different cultures, religions and so forth, i enjoy helping other guildies and hopefully through proffesions or by helping members out i can be part of the team Smile

Do you plan on raiding (effort, attendance, stats requirements, etc) or being a casual member (part of big family but not a raider)? Keep in mind that if you change idea and want to be a raider you will have to apply again as a raider and your skills will be tested before accepting you: Nah, gear is a little bit outdated so trying to get it up atm, but dont have a proper standard time i can play for raids anyways.

Tell us something about yourself as a person, the more the merrier: I am very friendly, like to help ppl out(thats just not on WoW) i like travelling overseas and throughout aus, i'll be moving to melbourne in about a month and a half woot!!!

---------- Raiding Info ----------
If you wish to be a raider with Heretic, please continue.

Heretic has three different time-zones in which we raid in which progress at different rates. We expect you to choose one time-zone and stick with that raid group unless it’s absolutely crucial you switch. All times stated are in compliance with the server times. Which time-zone suits you the best and why?
6:30AM (Euro’s)
12:15PM (U.S.)
8:30PM (Oceania) <--- this one, i like playing at night Smile on my days off i can play all night.

We want all raiders to have duel specialization and be knowledgeable on both the specializations you use. You will be required to pick a specialization as your main specialization and the other will be known as your “Off spec”.
The guild may have too many of one of your chosen specializations and may require you to change for the good of the guild. Would you comply:
What will you choose as your main specialization and why: Resto, I have been resto throughout my time on wow, healed end game content at 60, 70 and now 80, i am more switched on when it comes to healing.

What will you choose as your off specialization and why: Boomkin, i like doing ranged DPS aswell, like the big hits and crits you get as boom, i guess i just like casting spells Smile

THESE ARE OUR ALT RULES

Heretic uses Ventrilo for voice communication during raids. Ventrilo is crucial as a raider. Do you currently have Ventrilo installed with a working microphone, as well as knowing some basic options such as turning the inbound of a person up/down: I have ventrilo, unfortunately my mic is broken for some unknown reason, but i know basic features.. i believe you wont need me talking anyways, just need one person talking at a time, i just get told what to do and do it!

Please indicate your current level of end-game experience you have done with the character you’re applying to the guild with: done your main 10/25 mans that you can pug with, havent completed ulduar 10/25, TotC 10/25

What glyphs do you use and why did you choose those ones out of the many others:Glyph of swiftmend, nourish and wild growth are my major ones, the only other one i would consider is maybe regrowth. I like the fact you can get a 12k crit and keep the hot on there for the swiftmend, i get another 1k on my nourish heals when stacked with hots, and wild growth cause its an extra person getting a free hot Smile

Please provide a recent Wow Web Stat link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Chruid

Please provide a screenshot of your user-interface in an raid environment: I dont currently use any mods but after speaking to Kontiki i will be using healbot, which hopefully will help out abit Smile

What resources do you use for research boss fights: To view a fight i just look up youtube to get a feel for a fight, then i will normally use wow wiki to look up specific abilities the bosses have, then i may go bck to youtube to watch over it again.

How well do you think you know your class’s mechanics? Also, tell us something that you think is special to your class and why it’s special: i think i know them fairly well, been healing as a druid for a while now Smile I think i would get too bored being any other class, i like the variance in druids, they can do everything!

What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild: I cant be hardcore, with shiftwork its just impossible to make it to every raid, i also dont like being pressured into doing things, thats where casual comes in. Everyone is more friendly, not as stressed out, and ppl just seem to have more fun, and isnt that why we play the game Smile

Tell us one of your favourite jokes and/or draw us a picture with Paint: i like most chuck norris jokes: Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. Chuck Norris and Mr. T walked into a bar. The bar was instantly destroyed, as that level of awesome cannot be contained in one building. Didnt really know what to put into this question cause i didnt know what to draw and i find most jokes funny, just cant remember any good ones.

Possibly one of the most important questions, what is your favourite flavour Jellybean and why!? Berry blue, i like the colour blue, and always enjoyed the taste of edible blue things. I know it sounds weird, but like i said i like blue jelly beans, there was a blue, flavoured smoothie i used to get from the shops all the time when i was a kid, and when i went to japan i found a softdrink that was blue and it was like a party in my mouth(got it from some backstreet vending machine). On researching what different flavoured jelly beans are out there though, there are some quite interesting ones... http://www.jellybelly.com/fun_stuff/official_50_flavors_flavor_guide.aspx

Thanks for applying for Heretic and we’ll get back to you within forty-eight hours. Good luck!

Wasn't quite sure if all those last questions applied for just RAIDERS so didnt answer them, but if you would like to know just reply to this and i'll let you know what my favorite flavour jellybean is Razz Thanks for taking the time to read this, looking forward to hearing a response, tak to yas soon Smile

Last edited by chruid on Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blacktank

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 9:25 am

i can vouch for this guy, we work together play soccer and he spots me when i lift big weights on a bar at the gym Smile

we have played wow together for about 3yrs i think would be a reliable assett to the aussie team.

i dunno what his dps is like but he healz good
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:17 am

Hi there.

I'm a bit confused. Are you applying to be a raider or a casual?
Back to top Go down
Blacktank

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 11:39 am

Raider on the aussie team.
He uses the term casual like i used to cuz we are both shift workers we can't meet 100% attendance for a full time position but he can help out when ever he can.

we also work a different shift to each other so it would be safe to say when i can't raid he would be there to fill that hole and others where possible.
Back to top Go down
chruid

Male

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:02 pm

If i apply for raider do i have to fill out all those other spots on the application form? And yeah like black said, i do shiftwork so my attendance wouldnt be 100% there would be weeks i could turn up to all raids and some weeks i could turn up to only a few.
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:08 pm

Yes sir, Real Life friends are auto-invites but to get a raiding spot all sections of the application need to be filled out completely.
Back to top Go down
chruid

Male

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:03 am

I just edited my top post, but in saying that my account got hacked yesterday and i am in the process of trying to get my char back and hopefully all my toons back over the next few days.. So if you look me up i only have my pvp gear on(cant be de'd) and i couldnt get onto wow to get a screenshot of raid interface.
Back to top Go down
Valkur

Valkur

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 8:11 am

I seriously recommend a Blizz Authenticator.. you can either pay a TINY TINY amount to have a physical token device, or if you have a iPhone (and some other mobiles) you can download a free Authenticator..

Do it.. just bloody do it
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:10 pm

sorry to hear about your account bud,

have you thought about kitty dps spec?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chruid applying for casual membership   chruid applying for casual membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

chruid applying for casual membership
Page 1 of 1