Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesTalio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Talio

Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Empty
PostSubject: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:20 am

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Talio
Race: bloodelf
Class: hunter
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Talio

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: Illiuminia is my Girlfriend and i have attended ICC raids with you guys as a guild on my retired shaman when you needed another. Her name was Ergogenic.
Guild History: I am currently not guilded on this toon or any other toon as the guild Illuminia and I were in undertook a guild merger. The guilds i have been aligned with in my time on Nagrand were Entropy, Co-Gm of Insidious on Allly and then Finiacial crisis.
Rules Agreements: Yes i have read these and they state what is expected generally when people interact with others via vent or chat. They discuss verbal harrassment, psychological harrasment and Sexual harrasment and the steps that will be taken if any of the rules are broken.
About you: My name is Mitch and i am a university student. I study PDHPE which means i have alot of spare time for wow. I guess im pretty easy going and like to chill out and enjoy playing wow. Im a great dancer when im combined with alchol just ask Illuminia.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Marksman
Off specialization: Marksman/Surv PVP
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: I have been raiding since the release of TBC and have covered most content since, for alot of my raiding time i was a raid leader so i generally have a good knowledge of fights. I have raided with you guys before on my Shaman (Ergogenic) but after not liking the play style and seeing how many shamans you have i started to level up a hunter. This hunter is now level 71. For raiding experience on that toon, only what i have done for Illuminia in the way of weekly quests etc.
Glyphs: As i am not 80 yet i do not have the three slots open for glyphs as yet but once i am i will be chosing Chimera shot as this is the main heavy hitter which also causes 40% of serpent sting damage when hit, so a cool down of 1 sec on this over an entire raid will increase dps output. The second Glyph will be Kill shot, This glyph reduces the cooldown on killshot by 6 seconds which is usable on raid bosses at the execute state and usually hits for 28-30k in ICC with the current 30% damage buff. The final glyph will be steady shot, this glyph increases the damage done by steady shot by 10% if serpent sting is on the target, which due to chimera shot's refresh will always be on the target when steady shot is being used.
Do you stand in fire?: No, If noone puts the fish in the fire il stay clear.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Omen, Recount, DMB and Bartender.
Research boss fights: I do a combination of videos and reading strats, i find that if you just watch the video no tooltips are included and therfore you dont know the entire fight. So i also read up on websites about the bosses' attacks.
Fight Rotations: Hunters mark, kill command, serpent sting, chimera, aimed shot, arcane shot, Handmounted pyro rockets( when off cooldown) Fill with steady shot until chimera shot is ready again.
What it means to be in a casual guild: It is casual, real life comes first but you also can't let down 9 other people. So make your best attempt to be there unless you have a RL event. I would also like to become a raider with your guild when this toon is ready. Until that time i would just like to be invited if possible to get to know some of the people i have not yet raided with and talk more to the people i have already raided with.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:05 pm

Hey there, thanks for your well written app. Just to clarify, you're wanting to raid when you get to 80, yes?

And well done for choosing a easy to pronounce name, unlike someone I know. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Talio

PostSubject: Re: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:16 pm

Once at 80 and doing appropriate Dps i would then like to raid when spots were available or i was needed.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 2:19 pm

As it currently stands, there is an over abundance of ranged dps. Any chance you may have a melee toon that you enjoy playing?
Back to top Go down
Valkur

Valkur

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:05 am

Rdps is good.. more loots for me being melee
Back to top Go down
Talio

PostSubject: Re: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:46 am

No sorry the only other toon i have is a Warlock which i also do not play anymore.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 am

No worries. I'm sure we'll be able to fit you in when the time comes. Feel free to whisper an officer for an invite if you have no concerns. Smile
Back to top Go down
talio

PostSubject: Re: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:48 am

Cheers mate. cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.   Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talio (Ergogenic) Hunter application.
Page 1 of 1