Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesApplication : Boogiman 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Application : Boogiman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Boogiman

Application : Boogiman Empty
PostSubject: Application : Boogiman   Application : Boogiman Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 3:04 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Boogiman
Race: orc
Class: hunter
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Boogiman

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: ingame
Voucher: No, however i have had some History with the guild.
Guild History: Well, first when i joined this Realm i joined Heretic. This guild was very exceptional. This was over a year ago. My friend offered me to join his guild, i left without thinking. And for that, i apologise. His guild was Against All Odds. I left this because it disbanded just a couple of weeks after i joined. I was going to come back to Heretic but i thought that it would be too awkward. Then i joined Tenacious. This guild was quite good, but they were focusing on one 10 man team. I was not apart of this team. Ever since i have been guildless, pugging for most of the gear i have today.
Rules Agreements: RL comes first. Be patient with people who are having RL issues. If you harass someone in any way, you will recieve one warning, a second warning, then you will be removed from the guild. This will depend on how severe it is and the GM or any officer online will decide what to do.
About you: I play football in 2nd division. I have one brother and one sister. I still live at home but are planning to move out in about a year.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Survival
Off specialization: Marksmanship
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: ICC, i have only downed marrowgar though, i have had experience raiding on my mothers toon, Bristlle. Every other instance, Naxx / Uld / Toc. Infact, i completed most of my first runs of Ulduar and Naxxaramas in this guild.
Glyphs: Serpent sting, for longer DoT, Steady shot for more damage when Serpent sting is up. and explosive shot for extra crit.
Do you stand in fire?: No, i would rather complete the raid and get the achievments, however, if everyone wants to have fun and screw up a boss on purpose, i will participate =)
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Deadly boss mods, Dominoes, Recount, Omen
Research boss fights: Youtube tankspot, wowiki
Fight Rotations: Black arrow, Serpent Sting, Explosive shot, Aimed shot, steady shot until explosive shot is back up. then steady shot until aimed is back up. Rinse and Repeat
What it means to be in a casual guild: I think that being in a guild means being around people you know and trust, people you respect and people new that you can meet. If i am accepted into this guild i will earn the Trust and Respect of each member over again.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Application : Boogiman   Application : Boogiman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:59 am

Hi mate, thx for the app. we will discuss it with other officers and let you know as soon as possible.
cheers
Tukk
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Application : Boogiman   Application : Boogiman Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 7:09 pm

What is your reasoning for coming back?
Back to top Go down
Boogiman

PostSubject: Re: Application : Boogiman   Application : Boogiman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 8:19 am

Well, i just think that i have been trying new guilds, and the people in Heretic seemed like really friendly and helpful people.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Application : Boogiman   Application : Boogiman Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 1:00 pm

We're not seeking any more hunters so I'm going to decline this application. Good luck in finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application : Boogiman   Application : Boogiman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application : Boogiman
Page 1 of 1