Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesApplication to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ambassad

Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Empty
PostSubject: Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)   Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 2:16 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Spøck
Race: bloodelf
Class: rogue
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Spøck

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher: No
Guild History: None recently char migrated to Nagrand.
Rules Agreements: Have a good attitude towards other guild members showing respect at all time, listening to officers and raid leaders, no harassing other members life comes 1st wow comes second (Fully agree with that), dont be a loot whore (damn there goes my char name Razz) Hand down items that would be less of an upgrade to you but a bigger upgrade to someone else. Talk on vent and try being as social as possible and have fun cant forget that one ^^
About you: I like pie seriously tho Im pretty friendly well im like one of those puppies you see in a pet store window I wouldnt hurt a fly unless im teething of course. I have a wild sense of humour n some find it a bit strange others love it. More of a family guy / Invader Zim sense of humour. I take pride in all the things I do even in game and I am competative i spent 2 years playing battlefield 2142 competatively and gained third place in the South African National Finals along with my clan mates. I listen and show respect as I would like to recieve the same. WoW is a game to me and when it feels like its becoming a second job i take a break. Im married to Mooncow and we dont fight over wow our business is our own and we respect that others dont want to know about it. We make friends very easily and we chat up a storm in guild chat lol. Well thats bout it really other than both myself and mooncow are doing a multimedia course through tafe so we have lots to do and might not be on all the time.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Assassination
Off specialization: Combat
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: I have had quite a bit of experience in Naxx 10 25 OS 10 25 and 3 drakes up. Ulduar 10 to Fraya and Ulduar 25 to Kollagorn (speliing is way off lol) I follow directions to the letter and always spend time reading tactics and class related forums to make sure i have my A game when I raid.
Glyphs: Glyph of Hunger For Blood, Rupture and Mutilate. According to Elitist Jerks this is the best Assassination rogue setup to date and its worked pretty damn well for me lol 4k + dps on average boss fights.
Do you stand in fire?: Well there was this onetime when I went to that place with those people ahhh yea good times. Nope I dont do that I believe you need to know the tactics before the boss and know what the boss does so you can get your arse out of the fire and back into dpsing or tanking or healing or all of the above *glares at druids*
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Er off hand i cant really remember but I do use Carbonite Quartz Xperl Raidframes Bag non Minimap Button Bag Miks scrolling Combat text spam me not, Omen, Recount and class cooldown timer to see when I should be applying my next eviscerate.
Research boss fights: The usual Buff Foods for attack power and armor penetration, I also use similar pots mostly the attack power pot (Flask Of Endless Rage) and I do rely on other classes to keep me buffed up. If i dont have a buff i just simply ask after a fight is finished.
Fight Rotations: Stealth - Garrote Mutilate Mutilate Rupture Mutilate mutilate slice and dice Mutilate mutilate Eviscerate (sounds like a bad dance song) Ill use Eviscerate before rupture if my slice and dice is about to go off cooldown . I also keep Trick of the Trades up on the main tank and switch to the off tank when there is a tank rotation fight.
What it means to be in a casual guild: To be friendly to each other and enjoy the game it is after all a game and not a second job or real life. I love playing games and I love being social so being in a guild means being a friendly person that helps others when ever he/she can and have a good time doing it.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)   Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:40 pm

Hi mate,

thx for posting your app. Nice you added a lot of details to let us know a bit of you beforehand.
Just a couple of things:
- Armory link is no working yet (maybe cause recently transferred), so maybe we can have a gear check online if not possible otherwise.
- Which is you raid expectations? We currently raid ICC the weekend 8.40 PM ST. Is it ok for you?

Last note, arrrrr, I still got headache reading all the stuff! Not only warlocks use dots! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)   Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 3:17 am

I had the opportunity to check out the gear. Will pass on my thoughts in officer chat.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)   Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 7:08 am

Hey there, thanks for the application.

Frill has already checked out your gear and I believe it's in the 219-226 range, which is fine for the content we're doing. But I believe more in the person playing, than the gear they have, so that's where the gemming and enchanting comes from. I was told Frill had a talk with you about it, so I'll check it out when your armoury page is available. Thanks for your interest, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. Smile

If you have any questions, feel free to ask them.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)   Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 5:16 am

Hiya.

Just checked out your armoury page and noticed a number of blue gems and a few non enchanted pieces of gear (boots and cloak). I think Frill addressed those issues so hopefully you're trying to remedy em.

Just to let you know, we're quite full on melee, so during the two nights we raid, I may have to swap people in and out so everyone gets to come. But people who sign up using the in game calendar have priority over people who do no, so remember to sign up.

If you are happy with that, I'll happily accept you into the guild on the basis you're getting the above issues fixed.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
SPock

PostSubject: gems and chants   Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 7:12 am

Hey there pretty much sorted out all the mentioned things got new boots yesterday n forgot to chant them else iv got my gems sorted out made an oopsie on one but a little more haste never hurts ^^
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)   Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 9:42 am

Good to hear. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)   Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application to the guild (N yes i do have the Ambassador title :D)
Page 1 of 1