Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesResto Druid/Feral OS (Will 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Resto Druid/Feral OS (Will

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Trøll

Resto Druid/Feral OS (Will Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid/Feral OS (Will   Resto Druid/Feral OS (Will Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Trølldrøød
Race: Troll
Class: Druid
Armory Link: won't show up on preview, to do the ø's hold down alt+0248

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: wowprogress.com
Voucher: No
Guild History: I am transferring from Greymane - US for the reason that the raid times for the current guild that I am in, which I am the GM of, are not suiting me because I have just been stationed in Germany.
Rules Agreements: Rules are for a reason and I understand being a GM. Don't be late for a raid you are signed up for, or at least let someone know prior if at all possible. Vent.....can't raid without it. Bring food, flasks, mats, whatever you think that you may need with you to the raid so you dont have to go and chant stuff mid raid. Have fun is a definite must.
About you: I am currently stationed in Germany in the US Army. Started playing WoW in Wrath and quickly became addicted to end-game content. Got sick of PuGs and created my own guild. Within 7 weeks of being a guild we went from nobodys to #28 on the realm only raiding on Saturdays for 8 hours. Once Cata came out 6 of our 10 raiders left and it has not been the same since. We are unable to find reliable people that understand that fire is bad. Also bringing my wife with me to join in the fun. She knows 10/12, whereas I only know 8/12. We are both bringing healers to Nagrand but she needs to gear hers for raiding before she can go. It doesn't take her long...she's addicted more than I. We know what it means to progress and enjoy the challenge. We also know what it means to put in the time to progress.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Resto
Off specialization: Feral (thinking of going Boomer)
Do you Vent?: Most def
End-game experience: 11/12 HM in wrath, have done all end came vanilla and BC content post-era and 8/12 in Cata. Available most times, not afraid to give out realid as I will still be GM in the guild on Greymane, and for anyone whos in Germany I will give them my number if need be in game.
Glyphs:Not really sure at the moment, haven't messed with them in a while, I do know that it took me forever to get them right.
Do you stand in fire?: Firestanders irritate me beyond all belief.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: I have vuhdo, dbm, recount, atlas loot, omen, tidy plates, kgpanels, gnosis castbars
Research boss fights: tankspot and youtube
Fight Rotations: LB on tank, if he is not taking much damage I will keep the LB on as much as possible for Mana Conservation, if not I will let it go off. For high intensity healing I keep LB, regrowth, and rejuv on tank at all times, using swiftmend when able. Wild growth used when necessary. Depending on fight (Maloriak), I will leave swiftmend on the raid during red phase to help out more with the AoE healing that is needed for the fight while keeping LB on OT and regrowth and rejuv on both tanks. For scary portions of fights I pop treeform for multiple LBs. Trinket and Innervate around 75k mana so its able to be used twice in one fight.
Back to top Go down
Vanthrop

Vanthrop

Male
Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Resto Druid/Feral OS (Will Empty
PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid/Feral OS (Will   Resto Druid/Feral OS (Will Icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 10:34 pm

Hello troll

My toons Name Vanthrop and I am station in Kaiserslautren Germany. Im the RL for heretic and if you give me a whisp I would i game along with frill or GM would like to have a moment to talk and give you a overview of heretic. We are a pretty good group of people and hopefully we can fit your requirements. thanks

Casey
Back to top Go down

Resto Druid/Feral OS (Will
Page 1 of 1