Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesResto Druid application 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Resto Druid application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bullshif

Resto Druid application Empty
PostSubject: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:06 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Bullshiftin
Race: tauren
Class: druid
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Bullshiftin

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: Yenni
Guild History: I was in The Union as raid healer then they merged with Son of a Lich. I am currently with them, now they have stopped raiding. They know that I am looking for another guild and respect that as it doesn't lookk like they will be raiding again in the near future.
Rules Agreements: Be a respectful, friendly member of the guild that does everything I can to help out with raids and the game in general.
About you: I started playing WoW about 3 years ago and generally just levelled toons on another server. My friend asked me to start a horde toon with him on Nagrand about a year ago so I started Bullshiftin. I now have almost 3 80s here now all horde and have been doing end game stuff for a few months. Outside of WoW I am a father of 1 living with her and my wife working full-time Monday-Friday.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Restoration
Off specialization: Feral DPS (not really raid ready yet)
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: Mainly just heroic IC dungeons, the weekly quest and VoA 10/25 on this toon and my Warlock
Glyphs: I use glyphs of wild growth, swiftmend, nourish, unburdened rebirth, wild and dash because they all suit the way i heal in a raid.
Do you stand in fire?: No
Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM, Vuhdo, Recount and Omen are the main ones.
Research boss fights: Tankspot videos and google searches.
Fight Rotations: Keep all my HoTs up on tanks while keeping up Wild Growth then Rejuvenation on damaged raid members + Swiftmend or Nourish.
What it means to be in a casual guild: It means that I have the privilige to raid with and get to know guildies and opt out of raiding if circumstances arise, where i can't raid. Also the other members of the guild will be able to count on me being there if i say i will raid.
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Omg no no .... hes a pure noob

bounce

Just Jokes

Bull is a good healer. I met him when my friend and I tried to get our own raiding guild established on Nagrand, which unfortunately was unsuccessful.

Bull healed ICC for us last night on two bosses he had not encountered before and I was pretty impressed with his performance.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Hi,

thanks for applying here, too bad that your voucher is unable to dps more than a level 5 gnome... joking Very Happy

I had a look at you and gear wise you are ok. I find odd to see more int and less haste on the gems (with a soft cap that depending on specc go from 735 to 856). Sure a good sinergy with the meta, but really need all that Int? I'm not telling you is wrong, just curious.

I see you using the pvp shoulder enchant. How far are you from (that fuking annoying) Hodir rep?

That's all for now, we will let you know soon.

Ciao!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:50 am

First off, I must commend your healing that night - keeping at least three people up by yourself and not with the best of gear.

Just a few things.
Why did you choose the Wild Growth glyph instead of Lifebloom or Regrowth? I personally see better effects in either of those two than just one additional target being healed, which will most likely be covered by the other two healers. Would like to hear your views on this.

Same with Tukk, can you explain to us your reasoning behind your gemming.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Bullshif

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:41 am

Firstly with the gems, that was a bit of a stuff up when I upgraded my gear and is now fixed with haste gems. Thanks for pointing that out.

I use the glygh of Wild Growth and not Lifebloom or Regrowth as the way I see it the more I can keep HoTs up on at a time the more efficient I am as a raid healer. Also Lifebloom glygh only gives 1 sec extra on that HoT which I don't need as I find in my rotation I have a tendency to refresh it early. Regrowth I don't use very much for the heal mainly just the HoT so I didn't see the point of having the Nourish glygh as well as Regrowth when i use Nourish most of the time and try and spam Wild Growth as much as I can.

Hodir (you're right, is fukin annoying) rep is half way through friendly at the moment. I haven't had much time to work on rep recently but that will be my top priority.

Thanks for the feedback from ICC, I had fun. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:58 pm

The glyphs are ok, the regrowth one was a stable one before noursih got love with 3.something patch. But now nourish is way better spell to use. The wild growth one, especially with the t10 set piece is a wonder. And more hots on a target become a bigger nourish effect for a fast recovery.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Bullshif

PostSubject: Re: Hodir rep   Resto Druid application Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 5:31 pm

I'm sorry, I don't know what faction I was looking at but was actually honored with the Sons of Hodir when I answered and am now 95% through revered. Just 1k to go which I will get tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:10 pm

Application accepted. Whisper an officer for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resto Druid application   Resto Druid application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resto Druid application
Page 1 of 1