Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesRetribution Paladin 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Retribution Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiwonge

Retribution Paladin Empty
PostSubject: Retribution Paladin   Retribution Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:57 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Tiwonge
Race: bloodelf
Class: paladin
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Tiwonge

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher: Not yet
Guild History: None - Just moved to Nagrand from Cenarion Circle
Rules Agreements: Yes, glad to see such rules exist for the guild; shows serious intent to make the game enjoyable for all
About you: I currently work in Germany, moved 2 years ago from the States; been playing WoW since TBC (2007). Was on Cenarion Circle, but the time difference wasn't working out, so I decided on an Oceanic Server. I have 4 lvl 80s currently, I put my best geared and first toon on for your reference. Others include: Fury Warrior, Ele/Enh Shaman, Unholy DK. Soon to be 80 Demon 'lock.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: DPS
Off specialization: Heals
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: WotLK: Naxx 10/25, ToC 10/25, OS 10/25, ICC (6/12) 10//25
Glyphs: With 4.0.1 I maintained glyph of truth to keep my expertise capped, others are still very fresh, but include ones to keep my mana up, divine plea, kings/might, and consecration (cause everybody likes extra holy AoE)
Do you stand in fire?: No. I like learning how not to stand in the fire - I may screw up initially, but the object is to learn from mistakes and help the guild succeed in the raid.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: dbm, pallypower, healbot (if emergency healing), X-Perl Unit Frames so I can see aggro, and diseases...
Research boss fights: WoWwiki, WoWhead - sometimes may check out MMO Champion
Fight Rotations: Judgement, Crusader Strike, Consecration, Templar's Verdict (Single Mob) - Divine Storm (group), Exorcism for Undead, and when close to death I give 'em the hammer. Avenging wrath for bosses and now Zealotry when active
What it means to be in a casual guild: That r/l comes first, and that it's not all about WoW - I'm sometimes on the road with my job and I know I can't maintain a 100% raid schedule, but I do look forward to Sat/Sun raiding. The times Heretic list @7:45 ST will work great for me because that's Midday here for me, when I know I'll have more availability (last guild on CC, they raided and I was getting up at 2:30 AM my time to meet the raid - hard to maintain that). Also, camaraderie is important - to get to know your fellow guildies and crack jokes and do stuff other than raiding is an important part of 'casual'.
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Retribution Paladin   Retribution Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 am

He has a number of other alts including a Lock. After some discussion between the officer we have agreed to an invite to see how it works out.

Welcome Roger
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Retribution Paladin   Retribution Paladin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:28 pm

Welcome T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retribution Paladin   Retribution Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Retribution Paladin
Page 1 of 1