Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesReaperofwar Paladin heals/tank 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Empty
PostSubject: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: reaperofwar
Race: bloodelf
Class: paladin
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=reaperofwar

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: casey matt and jessi
Guild History: too many. i was in heretic and left without giving a chance. for that im sorry. after heretic i got in boondock saints which is a social guild, villians of god which is my wifes and my alt guild and now im in final requiem. they do know that i am applying for here. i would like to raid some and hang out with people i know and trust.
Rules Agreements: Real life comes first, be respectful of your fellow guildmates be on vent, if you sign up for raid be there. and have fun
About you: Im a soldier living in Germany. I am getting a divorce at the current moment, and i have 2 kids. but they will be with my wife in the states when the paperwork goes through.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: euro
Main specialization: Heals
Off specialization: Tank
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: Some raiding and lots of heroics.
Glyphs: i got my healing ones from a friend who helped me do my whole spec. and the same with my tanking one.
Do you stand in fire?: no. i like to get a raid done for the achievement not just screwing around and making it harder on everyone.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Beacon of light tracker, canthealyou, pyrehealer, DBM, opie, pally power, quartz, recount, titan panel, xperl.
Research boss fights: youtube and wowwiki
Fight Rotations: as healing i throw beacon of light on the tank and spam flashoflights and an occasional holylight.
What it means to be in a casual guild: It means that your with friends and people you respect. you have people to chat and hang out with as well as run raids and dungeons with.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 4:40 am

Hello there.

This was a badly written application and shows you didn't bother to put any time and effort into it. For example, when would you use flash of light and when Holy light? When you say 'some raiding' how much raiding is that?

Because of your past with us, I would've expected a much better application. I would advise you to re-write this application if you want to even be considered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:26 pm

if you want to really know. i was expecting just to be told no period. but ill rewrite it. eh.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 3:12 pm

Then why bother at all? What you did was disgusting and despicable. I was willing to give you another chance, but after that response that you had no intention of getting in, I'm declining you.

Good day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:43 pm

Happymoomoo wrote:
Then why bother at all? What you did was disgusting and despicable. I was willing to give you another chance, but after that response that you had no intention of getting in, I'm declining you.

Good day.

i didnt say i wasnt intending to get in im just saying i know what i did was wrong an if i get any chance at all i would be lucky. i was selfish and not looking at shit from anyone elses point of view. ill redo the app and if i get in i can only give my word that nothing like that will happen again. IF i get in ill be lucky. ya know i would like to play with casey and matt and you and jessi and martin but if it doesnt happen then i desserve it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Redone Application   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:34 pm

Character Info

Character name: Reaperofwar
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Paladin
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=reaperofwar

General Info

How did you hear about Heretic: Friends
Voucher: Casey, Matt and Jessi
Guild History: I was in heretic and left without giving a chance. For that im sorry. After heretic I got in Boondock Saints ,which is a social guild, Villians of God which is my wifes and my alt guild and now im in Final Requiem. They do know that i am applying for here. I would like to raid some and hang out with people i know and trust. I am asking for a second chance even though im sure that some don't believe I deserve it.
Rules Agreements: Real life comes first, be respectful of your fellow guildmates be on vent, if you sign up for raid be there. and have fun.
About you: Im a soldier living in Germany. I am getting a divorce at the current moment, and i have 2 kids. They will be with my wife in the states when the paperwork goes through.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: euro
Main specialization: Heals
Off specialization: Tank
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: Some raiding and lots of heroics. Most raiding that I have done was for the weeklies.
Glyphs: I got my healing ones from a friend who helped me do my whole spec. The same with my tanking ones.
Do you stand in fire?: No. I like to get a raid done for the achievement not just screwing around and making it harder on everyone.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Beacon of light tracker, canthealyou, pyrehealer, DBM, opie, pally power, quartz, recount, titan panel, xperl.
Research boss fights: Youtube and Wowwiki, I have found that they give me accurate fights.
Fight Rotations: As a healing paladin, I am mostly used for a tank heals. I do beacon of light on the off tank and constantly throw flash of lights at the main tank with the occasional Holy light when the health looks like it might get low. I do cleansing when needed. I am still working on my tanking rotation.
What it means to be in a casual guild: It means that your with friends and people you respect. You have people to chat and hang out with as well as run raids and dungeons with.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 1:45 pm

Do I need to teach you how to write applications in general? When I said re-write, it doesn't mean copy and paste the previous answers and change the two examples I gave you. While I believe that Paladins are face rollers, I highly doubt they only use two spells. We are a casual raiding guild, not a levelling/social guild. We take applications very seriously and if you can't write one, you don't belong in Heretic. We want walls of text explaining why you choose to do what you did. Refer to previous applications for reference.

I don't care if you change guilds, this is a game and people should move on to different guilds if it benefits them. However, leaving within a week without saying anything is the disrespectful part. What is your reason for coming back anyway?

I'm going to give you one more chance to RE-WRITE your application.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:17 pm

After some discussion with the other officers, most of them are un-happy in welcoming you back. I advise you to truly spend more time in choosing a guild as most guilds don't take guild hopping lightly. Hope the divorce goes well in your favour.
Happy gaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Thanks for everything. Don't know where ill be to but ill be to it lol. but yeah thanks for the advise and happy gaming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank   Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reaperofwar Paladin heals/tank
Page 1 of 1