Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesKandrin unholy DK dps 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Kandrin unholy DK dps

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kandrin

Kandrin unholy DK dps Empty
PostSubject: Kandrin unholy DK dps   Kandrin unholy DK dps Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:27 am

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: kandrin
Race: tauren
Class: deathknight
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=kandrin

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher: no
Guild History: just a social guild i was in they dident raid at all guild i am in atm wear just chilling till cata and not really raiding at all
Rules Agreements: show respect to all other guildies and raiders when u are ina raid
About you: i love my heavy meta

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: unholy dps
Off specialization: frost dps
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: 10man: EoE, VoA (4/4), ToC (5/5) ICC (7/10), OS+3D zerg, RS (4/4), Ulduar (4/12) 25 man: EoE, VoA (2/4), ToC (5/5), ICC (8/10), OS +3D zerg, RS (3/4), Ulduar (5/12)
Glyphs: (major Glyph's) Glyph of The Ghoul: my ghoul gets an extra %40 stam and strength Glyph of Icy Touch: i deal more %20 more damage when frost fever is up Glyph of Dark Death: my Death coil dose %15 more damage (minor Glyph's) Glyph of Pestillence: Basically makes it easier to spread diseases to a group of mobs Glyph of Raise Dead: Means im not wasting Money or Bag space holding all these littles Bones. Glyph of Horn of Winter: Means that i have more time to worry about dpsing instead of worrying about keeping a buff up
Do you stand in fire?: no never do that
Mods/addons do you use in raids: i use: DBM: it think we all know how important this is Omen3: good old threat meter Recount: to see how much dps the raid is doing Magic runes: to manage my runes and RP easier Bartender4: cleans up my screen a lot
Research boss fights: Elitest Jerks WoWHead WoWWiki
Fight Rotations: my unholy dps rotation Icy Touch,Plague Strike,Blood Strike,Blood Strike (will replace this with a pestilence if there is a mob),Scourge Strike,Death Coil(dump or if on boss will use gargoyle first rotation),Scourge Strike,Scourge Strike,Death Coil(dump)
What it means to be in a casual guild: get to know every one do some raiding and have fun at the same time
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Kandrin unholy DK dps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kandrin unholy DK dps   Kandrin unholy DK dps Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:32 am

wat is wr0ng wit u grmmaar?

"About you: i love my heavy meta"
You like your Meta gem?

I advise you to put more effort in applying to any guild. Doing it like the way you have just done makes you look stupid and lazy - both traits no guild wants.

We are not a hardcore raiding guild where your skills in the game outweigh your personality, we are looking for a balance of both.

Because of this, I'm declining this app.

Back to top Go down

Kandrin unholy DK dps
Page 1 of 1