Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesCloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cloúdy

Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Empty
PostSubject: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Cloúd
Race: Blood Elf O_O
Class: Hunter
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Clo%C3%BAd

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: Puged with you guys.
Voucher: Happymoomoo, deadpie and can't remember the rest.
Guild History: I have been in incident from darkiron. But since I moved to japan the I can't raid with them anymore so I transfered here. Im currently in Triage but my chance of raiding with them is very very low.
Rules Agreements: As per your question, it is my job as a raider to arrive prepared for raids (gear enchanted/flasked/repaired (lol)) and to understand the fights that we are tackling that day. Also, to be an active member and make an effort to get to know the other members of the team. Talk in vent, make friends, have a good time. (something I strongly agree with) Though I feel if you do those things that is pretty much it, also to not disrespect other members of the group. Be respectful. Also not to be a loot whore. But personally I don't really care about loot. I play for fun, not gear.
About you: I love meeting new people, and I'm very friendly. I'll always try to motivate people and encourage people. I am very laid back and have a good personality.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: Japan
Main specialization: Marksman (pve)
Off specialization: Survival (pvp)
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: well I've done all the content in BC including killing KJ and for wratch I've pretty much did every raid except all of ulduar. I've only got up to Saurfang in ICC 10 man.
Do you stand in fire?: umm NO. who would?
Mods/addons do you use in raids:Bartender 4, Omen, deadly boss mods are the mains ones I use for raids. Everything else is just for personal stuff like Pit bull and sexy map.
Research boss fights: I usually watch how to video's on read guides on fights. I've already read up on festergut fight even though I've never fought him before.
Fight Rotations: As Markman hunter, I usually Md the tank before the fight, then start off with a serpent sting, chimera shot, aim shot, then spam steady shot until all the higher priority shots are up. And when it's time to burn downt he boss I will pop rapid fire then readiness and rapid fire again after it wears off.
What it means to be in a casual guild: Being in a casual guild to me means that we are here for fun, not for hardcore raiding. We do things our own way and adjust the schedule a little bit. Also its about hanging out with your fellow guild mate
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Hiya, thanks for your app.

Just two questions.
You still have two 16 agi gems on your weapon and your belt, do you plan on upgrading them anytime soon?

Also, you say your time zone is Japan. What times are you free to raid?

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Cloúdy

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:35 pm

I can replace those gems right now and I am available Monday thru Sunday 6pm to 11pm
Back to top Go down
Cloúdy

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:39 pm

well on thursday I might make it by 8 PM because of work issues but other than that I'm available about everyday from 6 to 11 maybe 12pm and sorry for double posting.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:41 pm

Ok cool. I'll get back to you tomorrow.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Cloúdy

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:43 pm

Alright good to hear. :]
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:48 pm

I would like to know why you cut and paste the info from the previous application (a warlock).

I'm referring to the "Rules Agreements" part
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Cloúdy

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:47 am

I thought that was part of the application but I can answer the rules part if you like.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:17 am

Yes please. Could you please answer the rules and agreements part in your own words again please.
Back to top Go down
Cloúdy

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:33 am

Rules Agreements: Basically to sum it all up. This is a casual raiding guild so don't expect raids all the time. Be friendly, and patient to all and talk on vent to get to know everyone and no harassment of any kind will be tolerated. When you accept invitations be on time for raids and come prepared with flask and food buffs and also educate yourself on the boss fight. Treat others how you want to be treated and listen to the GM and officers. Don't be a loot whore!!. Know your class and changes coming to it in future patches. If you have issues in Real life, we understand RL>wow. And most of all HAVE FUN! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:10 pm

Accepted. Please whisper either Frill or I for an invite.
Back to top Go down
Cloúdy

PostSubject: forum register.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:39 pm

Hello there, I'm trying to register for the forums but! I need a password O_O
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:30 pm

Before I can grant the access to members area you have to register a username using the Rigster button on the parchment menu.

There's one that match your name but before changing the rights I would like to know if it's yours.

So please, register if you didn't do yet, otherwise let me know the username you used to register so I can double check it.

Cheer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cloúdy

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:34 pm

actually someone already has that name when I registered. So that's why I'm Cloúdy... D:
Back to top Go down
Keo

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:51 pm

Sorry for the double post! D: I just finished registering, This is cloud btw. My account name is Cloúdy since cloúd is already taken T_T. Oh and Keo is my real name. I know you guys like to go off by first names :]
CHEER!!!! >:O!!
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:10 pm

Activated
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:29 pm

WOOO thank you TUKK!!!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.   Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cloúd: Marksman/surv hunter.
Page 1 of 1