Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesShinknight app to guild 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Shinknight app to guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin

Shinknight app to guild Empty
PostSubject: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:49 am

*Character name:Shinknight
*Race Tauren
*Class: Warrior
Armory Link:

How many times a week do you play: 6
How long do you generally play for on average per day: 4hours
How long have you played World of Warcraft for: 3 year
*What is your played timed for your character: 70 days 19 hours

*How old are you: 24

How did you hear about Heretic: wow website
Is there anyone in Heretic that can vouch for you? nope

List ALL guilds on this server you have been in and why you left, as well as if your current guild knows you’re leaving or not: im leaving the guild im in atm because raid times dont suit and i want to come back to Horde

Have you read and agreed to the rules that apply to you as either a raider or a casual member? If so, summarise them up for us: From what i understand the guild requires me to use vent, know my toon in and out gems, enchants ect.
Pretty much to enjoy my time and be happy, social and dedicated.

Do you plan on raiding (effort, attendance, stats requirements, etc) or being a casual member (part of big family but not a raider)? Keep in mind that if you change idea and want to be a raider you will have to apply again as a raider and your skills will be tested before accepting you: Raider FTW

Tell us something about yourself as a person, the more the merrier: im a pretty easy going bloke i love movies/music, my hobbies pretty much are going spear fishing and playing wow.. anything else just throw me a pst

Heretic has three different time-zones in which we raid and progress at different rates. We expect you to choose one time-zone and stick with that raid group unless it’s absolutely crucial you switch. All times stated are in compliance with the server times. Which time-zone suits you the best?
*Raid Time-Zone 12:15PM (U.S.)

We want all raiders to have duel specialization and be knowledgeable on both the specializations you use. You will be required to pick a specialization as your main specialization and the other will be known as your “Off spec”. The guild may have too many of one of your chosen specializations and may require you to change for the good of the guild.
*Choose main specialization: Fury ( 5.1k ap 31% crit)
*Choose off specialization: Tank ( 37k ub 558 defence rating, 25.92% dodge, 20.45% parry, 16.35% block)

THESE ARE OUR ALT RULES
Heretic uses Ventrilo for voice communication during raids. Ventrilo is crucial as a raider. We expect you to currently have Ventrilo installed with a working microphone, as well as knowing some basic options such as turning the inbound of a person up/down.
*Do you Vent? Yes, always

Please indicate your current level of end-game experience you have done with the character you’re applying to the guild with.
*End-game experience I have done Toc10m i know all fights well, i also know 3d zerg and Uld10m

*What glyphs do you use and why did you choose those ones out of the many others: i use the glyphs that i see fit for the way i tank and or dps i know my toon verry well.

Please provide a recent Wow Web Stat link:

*List which mods/addons do you use in raids: i use Omen, Recount and DBM

*What resources do you use to research boss fights: i usually tankspot most fights even if i know them i try and stay ahead of the curb.

*How well do you think you know your class’s mechanics? Also, tell us something that you think is special to your class and why it’s special: I know warrior tanking pretty well, i love warrior tanking as i am a cleave tank i have been sucsesfully to a degree aoe tanking wich is a good help when clearing trash.

What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild: to me it means that not everyone can turn up to raids, and im kool with that.

Tell us one of your favourite jokes:

Possibly one of the most important questions, what is your favourite flavour Jellybean and why!? i would have to say the black one and because i love aniseed.
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:09 am

thanks for app bud we'll get back with you inside of 48 hours
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:45 am

Hi there, are you the Night elf warrior on Dreadmaul?
Back to top Go down
Valkur

Valkur

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:49 am

Happymoomoo wrote:
Hi there, are you the Night elf warrior on Dreadmaul?

His app says he is a Tauren Warrior...

and when the hell are you back moomoo
Back to top Go down
Shinknight

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 7:45 am

Well i will be faction changing to a Tauren and getting a realm change if the app goes through.
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:56 pm

Hey shin, can you clarify something for us? It seems you are now an orc warrior on Jub' Realm?
Back to top Go down
Shinknight

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-12

PostSubject: Re: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 5:58 pm

i most certainly am big fellah and im here because if u guys dont accept my application im in a realm i like.
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 8:33 pm

app accepted bud give us a yell when Xfer CD is up
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shinknight app to guild   Shinknight app to guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shinknight app to guild
Page 1 of 1