Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesresto shammy Application (Rankashanka) 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ranks

resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Empty
PostSubject: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 7:12 pm

Character name: Rankashanka
*Race: Troll
*Class: Shaman
Armory Link:

How many times a week do you play: 7
How long do you generally play for on average per day: 6 (flexiable to the guild)
How long have you played World of Warcraft for: 2 years
*What is your played timed for your character: 16d on this toon

*How old are you: 17

How did you hear about Heretic: randomly asked a person in trade about the guild

Is there anyone in Heretic that can vouch for you? If yes, who? Um Blacktank was the first person i talked to in the guild , but am great mates with Cwacks (pally) and apparently he knows some ppl in there so yeh

List ALL guilds on this server you have been in and why you left, as well as if your current guild knows you’re leaving or not: ive came from the alliance lookin for a challenge - wantin somin new and a fresh start lol - ally is weird- been lookin for the right guild for ages... and hopefully this is the one, the guild has to have the right level of rading : social to fit me right

Have you read and agreed to the rules that apply to you as either a raider or a casual member? If so, summarise them up for us: Dont be an eliteist, use vent, be social. have fun, remember to keep it real in RL situations ect

Do you plan on raiding (effort, attendance, stats requirements, etc) or being a casual member (part of big family but not a raider)? Keep in mind that if you change idea and want to be a raider you will have to apply again as a raider and your skills will be tested before accepting you: Raider ftw!

Tell us something about yourself as a person, the more the merrier: Funny, social, happy, dedicated, committed to rading, committed to advancing myself...

Heretic has three different time-zones in which we raid and progress at different rates. We expect you to choose one time-zone and stick with that raid group unless it’s absolutely crucial you switch. All times stated are in compliance with the server times. Which time-zone suits you the best? 8:30 pm

*Raid Time-Zone GMT +10:00

We want all raiders to have duel specialization and be knowledgeable on both the specializations you use. You will be required to pick a specialization as your main specialization and the other will be known as your “Off spec”. The guild may have too many of one of your chosen specializations and may require you to change for the good of the guild.
*Choose main specialization: Resto
*Choose off specialization: PvP heals (pending)

THESE ARE OUR ALT RULES
Heretic uses Ventrilo for voice communication during raids. Ventrilo is crucial as a raider. We expect you to currently have Ventrilo installed with a working microphone, as well as knowing some basic options such as turning the inbound of a person up/down.
*Do you Vent? absolutly

Please indicate your current level of end-game experience you have done with the character you’re applying to the guild with.
*End-game experience everything in wotLK

*What glyphs do you use and why did you choose those ones out of the many others:
glyph of lesser healing wave
" "water shield
" " chain heal

these compliment my healinsg style

Please provide a recent Wow Web Stat link: i use youtube - Tankspot is the Shiz

*List which mods/addons do you use in raids: Omen. Recount, DBM, Clique, Grid, X-Pearl

*What resources do you use to research boss fights: waterva i need to down the sukka!

*How well do you think you know your class’s mechanics? Also, tell us something that you think is special to your class and why it’s special: i thinmk im pretty pro:D ha ha ha na but yeh - im always open to sugestions ect from other shammies!

What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild: Gotta work well together and be scoail - have to have a lot of LoL moments

Tell us one of your favourite jokes:
whats big white and falls out of a tree and kills you?????
???
???
???
???
???
???
a fridge Very Happy

Possibly one of the most important questions, what is your favourite flavour Jellybean and why!?

lol - Blue - caus it tastes like Happy - (quote Raplh wiggum)

- Failure to fully fill out application may result in denial
- *Required Fields
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:21 pm

thanks for the app bud we'll get back with you shortly
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 12:44 am

Hi there,

We're full on healers, how's your elemental or enhancement set?
Thanks for your kind comment, I do taste quite good, don't I.
Back to top Go down
Baradua94

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: ;o   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 2:41 am

lol at ur joke Razz
Back to top Go down
Blacktank

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:17 am

We haven't had a resto shaman in 3weeks. Yesterday i think bara said he wasn't renewing his game time either.
Chruid is also taking off this week for melbourne and is unsure if he will return.

Your gear looks like it's at an acceptable level minus a few required enchants/gems.

Unless Trinken, Moove or Bara plan on comeing back soon AU team does require the services of a resto shaman.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 8:01 am

You haven't had a resto shaman in 3 weeks because the Aussie raids have been cancelled. When we start up again, Moovee will be it.
Back to top Go down
Ranks

PostSubject: DPS set   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 9:44 am

Im really apprehensive bout DPSing caus well its all ive done on the rading scene
and am looking to be a Raid healer, I do pvp when i get the chance (arena wil be in the mix soon) so yeh
Id really Really Really prefer to heal
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:53 pm

contact happymoomoo in game
Back to top Go down
Baradua94

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: black   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:01 am

i only said i might not be renewing my game straight away cuase ill be going away with my class and i have my formal towards the end of my game time, plus moovve said that the internet is down where he lives, and should be up but the end of the week,but they are low priority becuase of being in such a rural area Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Blacktank

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:27 pm

sorry to have wasted your time rankashanka don't think theres a spot for you. Happy is the boss man. will keep you in mind as a seat warmer if you want.
Back to top Go down
Rankashanka

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-09

PostSubject: thanks but no thanks   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:34 pm

cheers guys

but no thanks on the seat warmers - looking for a commited guild

thanks for the consideration

and hope to see u guys round soon
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:23 am

Thanks for applying anyway. Good luck in finding a guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)   resto shammy Application (Rankashanka) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

resto shammy Application (Rankashanka)
Page 1 of 1