Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesShaman App 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Shaman App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tiger

Male
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-09-10

Shaman App Empty
PostSubject: Shaman App   Shaman App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 2:22 pm

--------- Character Info ----------
Character name: Sonichu
Race: Troll
Class: Shaman
Armoury Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Sonichu

---------- Playing Info ----------
How many times a week do you play: 5-7

How long do you generally play for on average per day: Varies

How long have you played World of Warcraft for: Not too long, less than a year for sure.

What is your played timed for your character: 15 days

---------- General Info ----------

(did this last app)

---------- Raiding Info ----------
If you wish to be a raider with Heretic, please continue.

12:15PM (U.S.) Raids.

We want all raiders to have duel specialization and be knowledgeable on both the specializations you use. You will be required to pick a specialization as your main specialization and the other will be known as your “Off spec”.
The guild may have too many of one of your chosen specializations and may require you to change for the good of the guild. Would you comply: I'm happy to go mainspec resto or ele. I probably wouldn't go enhance.

What will you choose as your main specialization and why:
What will you choose as your off specialization and why: I play both Resto/Ele equal amounts so I'm happy for either. I probably heal a little more, if that would make it my main spec?

THESE ARE OUR ALT RULES

Heretic uses Ventrilo for voice communication during raids. Ventrilo is crucial as a raider. Do you currently have Ventrilo installed with a working microphone, as well as knowing some basic options such as turning the inbound of a person up/down: Have Vent, but Mic won't work.

Please indicate your current level of end-game experience you have done with the character you’re applying to the guild with: ToC 25/10 5/5. Some Uld and Uld hard modes.

What glyphs do you use and why did you choose those ones out of the many others: ToW - Extra SP. LB & FS = I use these spells in my rotation. Chainheal = extra target is nice esp with earthliving. Earthshield - for extra tank heals. Riptide - Lasts longer so i dont have to cast it as often.

Please provide a recent Wow Web Stat link: Don't have one sorry.

Please provide a screenshot of your user-interface in an raid environment: Also don't have one. I use grid, xperl, omen, decursive as some of my addons though so that should give you an idea of what it looks like.

What resources do you use tor research boss fights: I usually find talking to people a good way to learn about the fights. I sometimes watch videos if theres a fight coming up I haven't done before.

How well do you think you know your class’s mechanics? Also, tell us something that you think is special to your class and why it’s special: Umm, decently I suppose? Erm, we have totems Smile and Bloodlust Smile They're special because of the raid wide buffs are handy, and bloodlust is a good dps boost to everyone.

What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild: I can miss a raid or so without rage. More laid back.

Tell us one of your favourite jokes and/or draw us a picture with Paint: Would rather not. I have no sense of humour at all.

Possibly one of the most important questions, what is your favourite flavour Jellybean and why!? Tutti Frutti by Jelly Belly
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Shaman App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman App   Shaman App Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 10:30 pm

Thanks Sonichu, we'll get back to you shortly
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1