Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesApplication for Membership 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Application for Membership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Biggmixx

Application for Membership Empty
PostSubject: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Biggmixx
Race: tauren
Class: shaman
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Biggmixx

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: Vanthrop
Guild History: Heretic-personal issues came up that interfered in game play and at the time the best option for me was to leave the guild for a while. Stone Soup-I left Stone Soup because they did not raid.
Rules Agreements: Yes i have read and agree to the rules. As a raider and social member, we should have fun and enjoy playing WoW but at the same time during raids is a time to put your serious face on and show some responsibility. All players should try and maintain a friendly and comfortable atmosphere in game so that everyone can enjoy their progression.
About you: Well, I am a male, 37 years of age and I am from Texas. Aside from from playing WoW, some hobbies I enjoy doing are fishing, camping, and sightseeing.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: euro
Main specialization: Restoration
Off specialization: Elemental
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: 10 man and 25 man VOA
Glyphs: Glyph of Chain Heal, Glyph of Earthshield, Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave, Glyph of Renewed Life, Glyph of Watershiled, Glyph of Waterwalking
Do you stand in fire?: Of course I don't enjoy it.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM, X-Pearl(I've tried other unit frames and did not like them)
Research boss fights: Youtube, Wowwikki, Thottbott, Elitist Jerks forums.
Fight Rotations: Im a healer and as far as rotation for heals, it varies.
What it means to be in a casual guild: Having fun raiding and functioning as a team while trying to progress to the next level.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 9:24 pm

Hello, thanks for your application.

Quote :
Fight Rotations: Im a healer and as far as rotation for heals, it varies.

Obviously. What the question is asking is what rotations you use for those specific situations. I.E. What's your rotation during high mobility fights such as Marrowgar or when little movement is needed such as Fester.

Also, what's your rotation for your offspec?

You've selected the Euro timezone, I want to make clear to you that we're currently only raiding during Saturday's and Sundays at 7:45 ST.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Biggmixx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:05 am

Well, while in resto spec in a highly mobile fight where alot of running around and moving is involved I can only cast Riptide. All other heal spells require me to be stationary for the duration of that spells cast. As far as elemental spec my rotation is Flame Shock, Lava Burst, Chain lightning, Lightning Bolt. For single target I'll omit Chain Lightning and for multiple mobs I'll omit Lightning Bolt. It varies a little depending on the fight.

I understand that you are currently raiding on Saturday's and Sunday's ST. I will be in contact with Tukk for any recomendations for improvement. I always strive to be and perform the best that i possibly can.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 3:17 am

Because you were in Heretic as Drutaur, and before as Ciesi, could you explain us while after changing main (which I sponsored talking with other offciers) you left guild?

As far as shammy heal, yes I can help.

About rotations: Moving we can just Riptide and refresh Earthshield. Stationary is mainly chain heal (still better than single target cast if you have time) and a clever use of riptide and chainheal (because you get a bigger one consuming riptide). If you have 2 t10 resto piece, riptide become more stategical caue you have a +20% haste for next cast.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Biggmixx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 4:04 am

As in anything you do in life, people have a reason or reasons for their actions and mine were very private and personal of which I could not say when I left and would rather not post them here for all the world to see. Yes, I do strive to be the best that I can be, and that is all anyone can do or ask another to do, but sometimes we still stumble and some even fall.

As far as changing my main from Ciesi to Drutaur in which your support on the change was highly appreciated, it was not a factor in why I left the guild.

My personal affairs were taken care of shortly after I left the guild. I, like all of you, enjoy playing WoW and I would rather play it with my friends than not.

Your suggestions on the Shammy rotation/stats are duly noted. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 9:50 am

If you were to be accepted, it would have to be on your druid. We are currently full on shamans both resto and elemental.

Views on this?
Back to top Go down
Biggmixx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:24 pm

I understand that you are full on Shammy's at the moment. I will bring my druid into the guild.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 1:44 pm

I'll get back to you soon with the decision.
By the way, how is comfortable are you with boomkin?
Back to top Go down
Biggmixx

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:22 am

Thanks. My boomkin spec needs some work. I'm comfortable in moonkin form and have switched from resto to boomy in ICC 10 and ICC 25 during certain fights. I do about 4.5k dps average in that spec.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 8:36 am

Unfortunately, I'm going to decline this application raiding wise. We currently do not have any more room for DPS or healers. If a spot opens up however, I'll be sure to contact you letting you know.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application for Membership   Application for Membership Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application for Membership
Page 1 of 1