Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesguild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sarbrezl

guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas Empty
PostSubject: guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas   guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:54 am

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Sarbrezlek
Race: troll
Class: shaman
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Sarbrezlek

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher: no
Guild History: None on this server, thinking of Xfering here
Rules Agreements: yes, 18+ only unless you're a kid of someone in the guild or you are really good, RL comes first and have fun Smile
About you: Well im danyon, i have been meaning to Xfer from US realms since the timing is just plain annoying raiding wise, and i came across you guys

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Restoration
Off specialization: Elemental
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: 80, all WoTLK raids and 6/10 icc 10 and 4/10 icc 25
Glyphs: Riptide, Chain heal, water shield for the riptide buff, extra hit on chain heal (raid healing mainly) and the water shield extra charge helps alot
Do you stand in fire?: hell no, pisses me off
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Healbot, Xperl raid frames, DBM
Research boss fights: Youtube, Tankspot
Fight Rotations: Spam chain heal and riptide mainly
What it means to be in a casual guild: To be in a guild is a form of organisation, when it comes to raiding it helps alot if you are in a guild so you know that all you're raiders are reliable, arent going to ninja/steal loot and wil stay for the duration of the raid, that is why i dont pug anymore
Back to top Go down
Sarbrezl

PostSubject: Re: guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas   guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 9:56 am

whoops dont use that armory link this is my one
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas   guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 11:19 am

Declined due to you spending 1 minute on writing this application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas   guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guild recruitment Sarbrezlek - Eldre' Thalas
Page 1 of 1