Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesVilvaldi - feral/balance atm 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vilvaldi

Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Empty
PostSubject: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 12:40 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Vilvaldi
Race: tauren
Class: druid
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Vilvaldi

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: in-game
Voucher:
Guild History: No guilds this server. Current Guild Leader of Wicked Tribe on doomhammer-us
Rules Agreements: Be respectful
About you: I am just an old kid. Married 1 kid and wife preggos with #2. enjoy a good surf or swim in the sea. X-us army

In guild atm on a lvl 1 orc hunter. As I told, and I cant rmemeber his name, the gentlemane who invited me, I will be xfering to Nagrand begining og June and am looking for a home for my toons.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone:
Main specialization: Feral bear or Cat
Off specialization: boomkin or resto, doesnt matter
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: I have cleared all old content when it was current excluding TK, BT and SPlat. 2/4 Bastion, 1/6 BWD and BH on farm
Glyphs: researching what all the theory crafters say to optimize my current spec
Do you stand in fire?: Fire is bad
Mods/addons do you use in raids: dbm, omen, GTFO
Research boss fights: mostly use Tankspot
Fight Rotations: FF, Manlge, maul, laceratex3, pulverize, demo, laceratex3, thrash, repeat
What it means to be in a casual guild: Raiding is not mandatory but if you are going to raid, be ready, ie know the fights, have your comsumables, be on time
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Hi,

we will answer you soon, here or in game. Just the time for us (scattered on different timezones) to see it!

thx for applying Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Boone

Male
Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 5:55 pm

I have spoken to him in game.
Seems like he would be a great addition to Heretic.
He already has a Level ! in the guild, so he can hit us up when he is ready Smile

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2011 7:56 pm

Hey there, we're a bit tight on melee at the moment. How would you feel going boomkin as your main spec?
Back to top Go down
Vilvaldi

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:51 am

I just set up my druid as a kitty/boomkin, so sick of tanking been doing it for 6 years. But with having multiople 85s, which ranged dps would you prefer, boomchicken, huntard, mage, lock ?
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 12:57 pm

Be welcome mate. Talk to an officer ingame for an invite. I will let you work out which toon Happy needs for raiding though Smile)
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 3:46 pm

I'd be happy with either a boomkin or a mage. Which do you prefer playing?
Back to top Go down
Vilvaldi

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2011 1:31 pm

The druid has been my main since release so will stick with him, just he is the guild leader of my current guild and wont be able to xfer him over till the last minute. I can xfer my mage now and if i recall he is only 81, so i'll get him over and leveled up then can just swap for the boomchicken when I can move him across in june
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2011 9:33 am

Sure thng, that's all fine with me.

Just chuck Frill a whisper when you're ready for an invite. Smile
Back to top Go down
Vilvaldi

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 2:05 pm

Mage is xfered over, just need to find some time to actually get on and find one of you... Easter/ANZAC holiday messed up everything
Back to top Go down
Vanthrop

Vanthrop

Male
Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 11:26 pm

You can whisper me when im on as well

Vanthrop
Back to top Go down
vilvaldi

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:51 pm

real life has taken a turd in my corn flakes, be in game when i can
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm   Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vilvaldi - feral/balance atm
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outter Ring (Public Area) :: Apply for Membership-
Jump to: