Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesHey! My account still works! 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Hey! My account still works!

Go down 
+3
Tukk
frilll
Jangles.
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Hey! My account still works! Empty
PostSubject: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 6:36 pm

Hey guys.

Saw Happy posted on our forums, and decided to reply to his post here instead.

How are we all doing? Well, i cant say. I have played about 30 mins of cata since it dropped, and cant really get into it atm. Todd and rita aren't playing, becuase Rita is going through medical school and doesn't have time to play, and todd wont play without her. Corey and a few others went and joined another guild i think. I stopped playing about 2-3 months before the end of WotLK and they disappeared during that time. I havent spoken to them for a while.

How are you guys going? Grats on getting Kingslayers btw. With we could say the same, but we just couldn't get enough ppl together on a regular basis to get any real progression content, and so ended stuck on Sindra. We had a couple of weeks where we nearly downed her, then we had like 4 weeks off bcause ppl didnt show up, and we were never up to that level again.

I might roll a goblin toon on Nagrand and drop one of you guys a line to say hi. Thats if i get back into playing that is. Im a bit pre-occupied by Starcraft 2 right now. Seems that if one blizzard game doesnt get you, another will. Oh well as least SC2 doesnt have monthly fees lol.

Anyway, hope you guys are going well. Might see you sometime.

Brenton (Jangles)
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 8:15 am

Nice to hear from you Brenton. I am sorry to hear about your guild breakup. There are many freids amongst them and I had hoped that it would all work out. Look forward to seeing you again mate Smile)
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 2:30 pm

Hi Brenton, honestly I cheked your guild status here and there, cause after the split I went a bit competitive on who's going to get the king first...

Looks like we did Smile

Ok, now after the mokery... how are you? Smile

Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:07 pm

I'm guessing thats you Stefano, since you're in Italy Smile. Yeah, we were honestly on track for the LK, at once stage we were saying "We'll be on LK this week, or next week at worst", then never managed to even down sindy. We haven't raided ICC properly as a guild in probably 4 or 5 months now. More and more ppl just kept leaving and we couldn't get reliable enough ppl to replace them. Every time somoene experienced or well-geared left, we'd have to drop back in content to gear up the newer ones, and that pissed off they better-geared ppl and they left, and it was a repeating cycle. Sad, but these things happen I guess.

Also, i love how my banner in my sig still hasnt realised my toon isnt on Nagrand anymore.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 4:55 pm

Banners suffer from deep nostalgia Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 6:14 pm

Yeah, I can't remember everyone who left with us, but here's the ones i do remember

Rita (sayyadina) - Medical schoool, no time for wow due to study
Todd (Audie/Mentat)- won't play without Rita
Corey (Lowflyer) - Joined another guild
Gibby - partner is having a baby, so he's taking extra work and stuff to afford baby things. If he gets back to playing he'll probably go join corey
Charles (Joudo) - "Personal" issues. Wouldn't say what they were, but enough to keep him away form the game for ages. Not sure he's back playing yet.
Nick (Mathel) - Douchebag. Short story is he joined a high-end guild. Long story is we gave him about 15 'last chances', because we needed him to make up raid numbers. Eventually we kicked him.
Chris (Kaedon?)- I dont know what happened to him, he stopped playing not long after we changed servers.
Byron (CSM) - He got a new job and couldn't raid on US time anymore. Not sure what happened to him in the end. Guess he just stopped playing.
Mark (Wreakhavoc) - Still playing i think. Probably joined corey's new guild.

Then there were a few of the old-school Us guys who were with Heretic in BC, like Bentoh and Facebasher, who joined us but didnt really play that much. Its sort of hard to remember who transferred with us, and who we picked up on the other server. I don't want to be telling you about ppl you've never heard of lol. If I missed anyone let me know and i'll try to let oyu know where they are at.

Also, i had to think hard of some of those old toon names, cause most of us changed names with the transfer. Rita changed all her toon names around so her druid was elurya, her shammy was sayyadina, her priest was sometihng else... Mark became Voyeur, CSM actually changed his main to his Pally and that was called Freakinlost, Corey changed to his shammy Drinkrum, Nick became Brayden. I just had to change the spelling becuase my name was taken, and todd didnt change at all.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:33 pm

Hehe I know, I cheked the guild website, the armory and etc once in a while.
The only thing I loved was the "addicted" picture.

The rest of the website was... mmm more or less reflecting the status of the guild Smile

Btw, even if in the past I felt really bad about you ninja transfers, currently I could say I'm pretty happy.
Drama ended with the diaspora, and some good people here had finally their chances to guide us with wisdom (beloved GM) and harshness (mighty Raid Leaders).

And the results are clearly here Smile

btw, yes i'm Stefano. I just fight boredom changing toon's name once in a while pirat
Back to top Go down
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:48 am

Our forums were never really that busy. If we needed to discuss stuff we did it over Vent before or after a raid. One of the benefits of only having 1 raid group i guess. But yeah they became really quiet of late.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:48 pm

Like Stef said, you could've all said something before you left. It was just the way in which it was done.
Back to top Go down
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:47 pm

I'm not going to re-open old wounds by going into it deeply, but let just say we had issues with a certain member, who appears to no longer be a member of Heretic.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:00 pm

Well, now I'm curious. D:
Back to top Go down
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:23 pm

I don't want to start mouthing off about this person in case they are still in the guild under a new name or something. Maybe i'll tell you in whispers some time.

Also, my forum permissions seem confused. At times i can only see this forum and the 2 application ones below it (which is all i expect to see), but at other times i can see the MIA forum and the blacklist forum. Weird.
Back to top Go down
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:44 pm

Merry Christmas to all btw. Hopefully you all get to spend the day with family, unlike me. I get to work a 12 hour shift. Fun. At least the pay is good.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 6:14 pm

Merry Xmas to u too Brent!
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:21 am

Hello Folks!

Merry Christmas!

I saw Happy's post and decided to jump over and say HOLA! I see Brenton's beat me to it, btw how've you've been homeh been a while since I've seen you as well. Glad things are rolling for you guys and grats on LK!

Like Brenton said we've all parted ways for one thing or another, my toons are all named/raced changed by now (i think), Mark is in a different guild, Gibby and I and Rita still text each other but they don't play any more. I took a long break as well for family reasons and I moved to Florida at the beginning of the year. I hope everyone is doing well!

Corey
Drinkrum-shammy
Idrinkrum-priest
Drinkinrum-Druid
Rumtank-DK
Hardup-Warrior
Rumdrinker-Paladin
SneakinRum-Rogue
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:11 am

Hey matey. Merry Christmas to you too. I've been good, hope you're doing well too eh. Smile

It seems that you're an alcoholic judging by your toon names. First step is admitting you have a problem. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 10:18 am

I think he likes rum
Back to top Go down
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:48 pm

Omg corey, sif abandon me like that Sad
Back to top Go down
Vanthrop

Vanthrop

Male
Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:56 pm

Hey Jangles and Corey

Merry Christmas to you all. Hope all is well with you.

Casey

Back to top Go down
Garrock

Garrock

Male
Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2008-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:58 pm

Merry Christmas to you both Corey and Brenton, its good to here from you again Very Happy cheers

Brett
Back to top Go down
Ilikerum

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:38 pm

Glad to see you guys are still around and doing well! I pugged a heroic with a guy from nagrand today (Livestong guild I think) went all nostalgic on him Wink
Back to top Go down
Vanthrop

Vanthrop

Male
Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:18 pm

Now I am gonna cry darn it Corey Smile
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:32 am

Hi Corey & Brenton

Its nice to hear from you guys. I hope 2011 brings you happiness inside WoW and in RL

Love Martin (Frill)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey! My account still works!   Hey! My account still works! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey! My account still works!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outter Ring (Public Area) :: Devils Head Tavern-
Jump to: