Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesTimwilliamsl 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Timwilliamsl

Go down 
AuthorMessage
timblood

Timwilliamsl Empty
PostSubject: Timwilliamsl   Timwilliamsl Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 6:13 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Timwilliamsl
Race: bloodelf
Class: priest
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Timwilliamsl

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: Yes Vanthrod, Jjubjub, Orcvispresly, Malic, Sureswagga, Casey, Leahwilliams
Guild History: I just transferred to this server. I was previous in Guldan where I still have some of my other characters in that realm. Me and my wife was the guild members in the guild and ran several raids which we currently still have with other characters in there. I switched this character to be with my wife and friends to raid on the weekends and to have fun and help other's that need help. I am looking for a guild that have knowledge in raids and know what they are doing. It may be from learning something new in a raid, if I am doing something wrong with my spec, gear, or anything in that matter.
Rules Agreements: Yes I have read the terms. Basically they are saying that you have to be at least 18 years to be in the guild. Show respect for one another, listen to the leader, if you do sign up for any raids please be on to attend them, if you don't need a piece of gear let someone else get a chance to get the gear to improve themselves. Vent is a must.
About you: I currently live in Ohio right now. I play wow all the time and I am free to help run and help people with leveling, getting gear or even raiding. I joined this realm to have one of my characters with her to run stuff together, have fun and be with a good guild. I have played world of warcraft for about 5 years now and have about 4 or 5 level 80 characters. This is what I do on my spare time which is play wow and love it. I have experience running a guild and doing raids. I am still open for suggestions on how to make a raid group better and run things. I have done all of the raids that wow have to offer. The most bosses that I have done in 10 man icc was 10 bosses which was on my mage. In the guild I have, the problem with that is we have people to do the raids. Sometimes not all show up and we have to pug a few people and they up and leave the raid after a wipe on a boss or we have guildies that when we stop and have a date to continue they fail to show up the next date and we don't get any further. Im looking for a guild that will go the whole 9 yards to get the job done and from what I have heard this is the guild for me and very excited to be part of the Heretic.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Holy Priest
Off specialization: Shadow Priest
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: I have did every raid, heroic that wow have to offer. Like I was mentioning earlier I have ran a guild with my wife and also raids as well. I help people out if they need to be ran through some dungeons, do a raid, get gear or anything of that matter. I am a team player. Being on a different time zone, during raids I will make every attempt to be on. However if you do decide to start early and my wife Leahwilliams is on please let her know and I will be right on no problems with that at all. You can also reach me at CENSORED if she is not on. I have played for 5 years now so I am knowledgeable about wow and I am open for any suggestions if you see that I am doing something wrong or something with my gear that needs to be improved.
Glyphs: I can't remember all the glyphs that I do have on this character. Unfortunatly wow is down now so I can't get on to tell you and armory is not updated yet since I have a lot of new glyphs now and added them.
Do you stand in fire?: No. You know what, that is one of my pet peaves standing in fire. When you pug or have new people in the raid sometimes I find myself to where I have to yell or keep saying get out of the fire don't stand there. And they wonder why they die so quick lol.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: I have healbot, dbm, recount, atlas loot, omen,
Research boss fights: tankspot and youtube
Fight Rotations: for healing i use healbot for my heals which i find it the best for me to manuever around healing people and keeping them alive.
What it means to be in a casual guild: it means that you should be on and available to be able to help out in the guild whenever needed. when raiding times is open be on to raid. i understand that they don't raid all the time but i make myself available when we do raid and try to do other stuff if not needed in guild.
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Timwilliamsl Empty
PostSubject: Re: Timwilliamsl   Timwilliamsl Icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 1:50 am

Quote :
The most bosses that I have done in 10 man icc was 10 bosses which was on my mage. In the guild I have, the problem with that is we have people to do the raids. Sometimes not all show up and we have to pug a few people and they up and leave the raid after a wipe on a boss or we have guildies that when we stop and have a date to continue they fail to show up the next date and we don't get any further. Im looking for a guild that will go the whole 9 yards to get the job done and from what I have heard this is the guild for me and very excited to be part of the Heretic.

Hmm doesnt that sound familiar
Back to top Go down

Timwilliamsl
Page 1 of 1