Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesSensoriel Shadowpriest 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Sensoriel Shadowpriest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sensorie

Sensoriel Shadowpriest Empty
PostSubject: Sensoriel Shadowpriest   Sensoriel Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:11 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: sensoriel
Race: troll
Class: priest
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=sensoriel

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher: no
Guild History: Thanatos and financial crisis. I joined Thanatos however i could not meet the raid times that they had in the end. Financial Crisis listed themselves as 3 days a week 10 man, however they started to push for 4 days and wanted into 25 mans.
Rules Agreements: I have: If sign-ed up please show up to raids Obviously don't harrass other members of the guild Real life comes first 18+ age Try and talk on vent and get to know others Listen to GM/Officers and Have fun!!
About you: I'm an accountant (auditor). I've been playing wow since release, taking various breaks. I raided fairly heavily up until the release of TOTC. However as this was released i went over to the himialayas to mountain climb and successffully climbed Lobuche East at 6100m. I enjoy sports, travelling and of course drinking scotch and red wine. Note: I am an aussie but basically I am applying for the EU raids as I understand they are on Fri-Sunday mornings. While I cannot make Friday I can make Sat-Sunday days, unless I am having a long weekend with the girlfriend etc. I'm really happy to raid these days and would like to have a stable guild to do this with, I'm more than happy to sit out on these days for others too if ever required, I saw that you needed to bolster your ranks so I figured this might be a viable option for the EU team.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: euro
Main specialization: shadow 13/0/58
Off specialization: Disc 54/17/0
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: Sensoriel (Shadowpriest) Cleared Nax 10 and 25 Cleared Sarth +3 Cleared Maly Cleared 10 and 25 man Ulduar Completed Glory of Ulduar raider (rusted Proto Drake) 25 man Ulduar hardmodes: IC, Flame, Hodir, Thorim, General, Yogg +3, Freya +2 TOTC 25 man and 10 man cleared TOGC 10 man 3/5 ICC 10 man 5/12 ICC 25 man 4/12 Resto Druid (played from Vanilla through to WOTLK) Cleared ZG, MC upto Nef BWL Cleared all content to Mother in BT and 4/5 Hyjal. This was before attunement nerfs to BT/ Hyjal.
Glyphs: Glyph of Shadow Glyph of Mindflay Glyph of SW:P These are the only dps spec glyphs available swP gives a base % of mana back but is still more of a damage spec glyph. Dispell glyps, fear are more pvp based. The only other glyph i used was the dispersion glyph for Alagalon 10 man, to soak up his AOE (glyph gave me a longer time in my dispersion state).
Do you stand in fire?: Nope. I do make mistakes however but I learn from them.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Along with deadly boss mods and shadowgreenlight to help me know when to re-apply SW:P.
Research boss fights: I use bosskillers when appropriate. Wowwiki at times, but I mainly use and youtube videos supplemented by certain top guild websites like last resort (EU) etc.
Fight Rotations: Shadowpriests have a priority which is as follows: Openning sequence: VT MB DP MFx2 (to get to 5 stacks of shadowweaving) SW:P after this SW:P is re-applied when my trinket hit's the maximum number of stacks and scortches etc are up on the boss. After this the priority is as follows: VT MB DP MF SW:P should be on the target always (refreshes with mindflay) With four set t10 bonus mind blast could arguably be dropped and a mindflay be included.
What it means to be in a casual guild: To enjoy each members company, be respectful, helpful and remember there is a person behind each computer. Other than that raid and have fun together!!
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Sensoriel Shadowpriest   Sensoriel Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:13 pm

Hi mate, nice and well written app!

Before we review the toon and meet in game I woul like to clear a point about riding.

We currently raid on saturday/Sunday 8.40 pm ST.

That's because we don't have yet a full aussie and euro roster, so we raid in a common time to gather all of them.

From what you wrote you were searching for a guild which raid on morning ST, that could be us, but not now.
But is what we have as a plan for the future (and what we used to do last year before some people retired from game).

Let me know if it still suit you.

Cheers!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
sensorie

PostSubject: Re: Sensoriel Shadowpriest   Sensoriel Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:19 am

Hey mate ....

Yeah look I'm not fussy I'm more than happy to wait for that to happen and work on farming crafted gear as i could do with a few pieces. In fact that would be good as I have to look after my gf's house while her parents are away for 2 weeks starting from this weekend so my play time will be reduced. So if you guys are satisfied with me, I'd be more than happy to join and be waiting in the wings for the plan to get off the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensoriel Shadowpriest   Sensoriel Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 3:37 am

OK, nice Smile

Give us max a couple of day so that our raid leaders could check and meet you!

Thx
Back to top Go down
sensorie

PostSubject: Re: Sensoriel Shadowpriest   Sensoriel Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:28 pm

Hey mate

Sure no probs look forward to hearing from you

Cheers

Sen
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male

PostSubject: Re: Sensoriel Shadowpriest   Sensoriel Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:48 pm

Hello again,

your application has been accepted. cheers
We'll get in touch with you or you can whisper Vanthrop, Anyiankah or Happymoomoo for an invite (those are the raid leaders, but another officer will be good too).

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sensorie

PostSubject: Re: Sensoriel Shadowpriest   Sensoriel Shadowpriest Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:27 am

Hi guys

Cheers for that, I'll be on tonight so I'll give someone a yell then.

Sen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sensoriel Shadowpriest   Sensoriel Shadowpriest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sensoriel Shadowpriest
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outter Ring (Public Area) :: Apply for Membership-
Jump to: