Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesSitins - Druid - Frostmourne 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sitins

Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne Empty
PostSubject: Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne   Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 4:32 am

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Character name: Sitins
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Armory Link:

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did you hear about Heretic: Found whilst browsing forums
Voucher:
Guild History: Have had many guilds over the years, be glad to answer over vent.
Rules Agreements:
About you: 20 year old, From australia and work night shifts which makes the 7am st starts perfect raiding time for me.

Raid Info
Raid Time-Zone: EU
Main specialization: Feral Tank
Off specialization: Restopvp
Do you Vent?: Yes
End-game experience: Classic wow, minus the majority of naxx, All of BC, drips n drabs of wotlk due to work.
Glyphs: For feral I use maul, SI and growl. I tend to use maul glyph because of the majority of my play time is doing heroics/10mans.
Do you stand in fire?: Depends whether it's green or not.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM, and class specific mods depending on what Im playing.
Research boss fights: Thoroughly
Fight Rotations:
What it means to be in a casual guild: To understand that RL becomes before wow.

My only little piece here, I am from Frostmourne and looking for any raiding I can get. I have been unable to since wotlk as my job works night shifts and am on from about 4am til 10am. I believe your EU team raids at this time. I have been playing since I was 16 and have experienced the majority of WoW. I don't claim to be a master of all classes, but whichever one I am currently playing I make sure I am the best I can be. I have various 80's or near 80's and with today's gearing I could fill almost any slot you need be, my druid just happens to be the most geared.

One thing I would love to know is how solid your raids are. As being a casual guild I understand that some guilds have days off and such, I am looking for raids atleast weekly. Any help you could give would be great as I'm really keen to get into raiding again.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne   Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:51 pm

Hey Sitins,

before you move realm and change race (cause we are horde) I'll answer on your raid question:

- Currenlty we are raiding during the weekend 8.40 pm server time, which is roughly 10.30 am euro time.
- We usually (not always) raid at least once weekly
- We plans to add more stuff, but because we are casuals we have our pace Very Happy

A Raid Leader will add more on your application

Cheer
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Sitins

PostSubject: Re: Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne   Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:02 pm

Thanks for the quick reply, unfortunatley it looks like those times won't be able to fit. As i said the 7am timeslot was perfect for my schedule. I don't suppose you know of any other EU guilds on US servers that you could direct me too? Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Tukk
Admin
Tukk

Male
Number of posts : 912
Registration date : 2008-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne   Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:57 pm

After a guild reconfiguration we plan to go back to an euro and aussie team running on different time (with one suiting u more), but sadly is not what we doing now, so I guess for now we could not provide what you seeking.

Thx again for applying, and good luck!

Cheer
Back to top Go down
http://www.stefanodegiacometti.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne   Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sitins - Druid - Frostmourne
Page 1 of 1