Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesRaid app - KRAZYMAN mage 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KRAZY

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-05

Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage Empty
PostSubject: Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage   Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:30 am

---------- Raiding Info ----------
If you wish to be a raider with Heretic, please continue.

Heretic has three different time-zones in which we raid in which progress at different rates. We expect you to choose one time-zone and stick with that raid group unless it’s absolutely crucial you switch. All times stated are in compliance with the server times. Which time-zone suits you the best and why?
12:15PM (U.S.) as I can play while the wife is at work Smile and i dont get killed! There is nobody to rez me here.

We want all raiders to have duel specialization and be knowledgeable on both the specializations you use. You will be required to pick a specialization as your main specialization and the other will be known as your “Off spec”.
The guild may have too many of one of your chosen specializations and may require you to change for the good of the guild. Would you comply:
What will you choose as your main specialization and why: Arcane DPS

THESE ARE OUR ALT RULES

Heretic uses Ventrilo for voice communication during raids. Ventrilo is crucial as a raider. Do you currently have Ventrilo installed with a working microphone, as well as knowing some basic options such as turning the inbound of a person up/down: Yes i use vent

Please indicate your current level of end-game experience you have done with the character you’re applying to the guild with: New to higher raids but 10TOC & 10 Ony. Hope to do and learn more about others.

What glyphs do you use and why did you choose those ones out of the many others: Molten armor more crit, arcane blast more damage, arcane missiles more crit

What resources do you use tor research boss fights: tankspot and wowhead

How well do you think you know your class’s mechanics? Also, tell us something that you think is special to your class and why it’s special: I think i know my mage well. It was my first toon and just recently started playing it again. Remove curse is helpful.

What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild: Have fun with other people and help each other out if needed.

Tell us one of your favourite jokes: Doctor doctor i only have 59 seconds to live... Dr-I'll be with you in just a minute!

Possibly one of the most important questions, what is your favourite flavour Jellybean and why!? Red because it reminds me of my wife's face when im playing wow. cherry
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage   Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 6:37 am

I thought there was more to the application? tongue
Back to top Go down
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage   Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:21 pm

Lol casey, this guy has already applied as a member, and has run at least 1 raid with the US team. his application wasn't complete before, and this section he has posted now is the incomplete bit from before. Please check the application debate section for the other half of his application.
Back to top Go down
Vanthrop

Vanthrop

Male
Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage   Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage Icon_minitimeTue Nov 24, 2009 1:52 pm

Update DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage   Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid app - KRAZYMAN mage
Page 1 of 1