Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesLichtroll - Death Knight 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Lichtroll - Death Knight

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lichtrol

Lichtroll - Death Knight Empty
PostSubject: Lichtroll - Death Knight   Lichtroll - Death Knight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:46 pm

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Lichtroll
Race: troll
Class: deathknight
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Lichtroll

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: friends
Voucher: Vanthrop, Chantie
Guild History: I am in Dark Legion (social guild) which is made up of myself and a couple real life friends. They know im looking for a good raid guild and will leave once I have found one with good raiders/people
Rules Agreements: Well I would like to be a raid member so.... Generally I see the guild rules as something similiar to real life. Be polite, friendly, helpful and respectful. If you make plans to be in a raid then be there as to not let the other members down. Get to know the other members as knowing is caring. Respect the other members and follow Guild leader/Raid leaders instructions
About you: I'm from Australia, 28 years old and full time employed. I play WoW to relax and meet new people. I'm friendly and helpfull, I specially enjoy helping people spec and level thier proffesions. Currently dating a girl who I met through WoW

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: Duel handed frost dps
Off specialization: none at present time
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: I am 6 of 12 at the moment as I am part of a social guild and have to pug raids, and we all know how they end Smile
Glyphs: Obliterate, Frost Strike, Disease, Pestilence, Blood Tap and Raise Dead. I chose the glyphs because they suit my unusual spec and are usefull in raid and dungeons
Do you stand in fire?: No, I try to keep away from silly things like that LoL. I follow RL instruction well so I dont have problems like that Smile
Mods/addons do you use in raids: Deadly Boss Mods is my main addon. Sometimes I use Recount to see how a new item is going. And I always try mods others suggest to see if they fit my play style
Research boss fights: Tankspot and Youtube aswell as others that Tankspot is linked too
Fight Rotations: Icy Touch, Plague Strike Oliterate Blood Strike Blood Strike then I dump rune power using Frost Strike followed by Obliterate x3
What it means to be in a casual guild: I believe it means that even though this is a raid guild, ther may not always be a raid or raid spot open. If thats the case I amuse myself with dungeons or farming till one is available. Aswell as spend time chatting to my friends and guild members
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Lichtroll - Death Knight   Lichtroll - Death Knight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Yenni likes bounce
Back to top Go down
Vanthrop

Vanthrop

Male
Number of posts : 428
Registration date : 2008-09-05

PostSubject: Re: Lichtroll - Death Knight   Lichtroll - Death Knight Icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Yes Van agrees
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Lichtroll - Death Knight   Lichtroll - Death Knight Icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 6:15 am

Well, what can I say? Can't say no to two likes.

Quote :
Currently dating a girl who I met through WoW
Just a little tip, make sure she doesn't have a penis. Razz

Welcome to the guild! Whisper either Frill, Vanthrop or myself for an invite. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lichtroll - Death Knight   Lichtroll - Death Knight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lichtroll - Death Knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outter Ring (Public Area) :: Apply for Membership-
Jump to: