Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesDestro Lock App 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Destro Lock App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cake

Destro Lock App Empty
PostSubject: Destro Lock App   Destro Lock App Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:07 am

Character Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character name: Zomgcake
Race: orc
Class: warlock
Armory Link: wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Zomgcake

General Info
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher: Yenni
Guild History: Need A Life - The Guild leader was unfair in sharing raid spots out.
Perdition - My internet connection was lost for a time. So I had to stop playing wow.
The Litch Kings Mum - I signed the Guild Charter to help create the guild.
Rules Agreements: Know your class, know the game, be a happy and active member and understand other guild members have a life other then the game!!!. And hand out cookies :3??
About you: My name is Andie; I live alone with two of my five cats (Jackie Chan and Mia Honey). I’m in a happy relationship with a guy that is obsessed with the colour yellow… I’ve played WoW for about five or six years, and in that time I’ve leveled Six different classes to 80 – Priest, Paladin, Shaman, Druid, Hunter and Warlock. And have Raid experience on a lot of them. (And some are horribly under geared :’( ) Sadly I’m unemployed so I spend the time that I’m not looking for work either playing video games, doing house work/cooking, and working on my art work.

Raid Info

Raid Time-Zone: au
Main specialization: 0/13/58 - Dps
Off specialization: 0/17/54 - Lock Tanking
Do you Vent?: yes
End-game experience: My Raid experience is very much spread other a few toons. BC Kara - cleared ZA - cleared SSC – only 3 bosses TK - first 2 bosses I think BT – did a full run at 80 Hyjal - cleared Sunwell – n/a WotLK Naxx 10/25 cleared Ulduar 10 / HM – All apart from the last two bosses Ulduar 25 – I’ve done a few but can’t remember. Toc10/25 cleared ICC 10 - 6/12 ICC 25 - 4/12 Ony OS – cleared VOA - cleared
Glyphs: Conflagrate - Allows my Immolate to stay on the target, Immolate - More damage more Dps, Incinerate - Gives my filler spell more damage.
Do you stand in fire?: No, I hate Raids or instances that take longer then needed. The faster the run the sooner you can get back to real life.
Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM, Range Display, Omen, Grid and Quarts. I think that's all of them, its been a while.
Research boss fights: Mostly Tank Spot and wowiki.
Fight Rotations: I start with one of my Curse, and then cast Immolate refreshing when needed, then Conflagrate - Chaos Bolt keeping them both on CD. And then use Incinerate as a filler.
What it means to be in a casual guild: With everything in life its about having fun other other people.

If the guild has too many Warlocks I'll apply on another toon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yenni

Yenni

Female
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-04-27

Destro Lock App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destro Lock App   Destro Lock App Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:11 am

Cake sent me a tell in game. Guess I was the only one on. We chatted for awhile. She seems very nice. I have no idea of her skills game wise but I did tell her to go ahead and put an application up as it cant hurt.

Also told her to talk to one of the officers about class needs.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Destro Lock App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destro Lock App   Destro Lock App Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:45 am

Thanks for your application. Seems like grandma Yenni has quite a few friends.

We're not really looking for warlocks at the moment. However, a priest would be a nice addition to the team. What spec is it and how geared?

Quote :
No, I hate Raids or instances that take longer then needed. The faster the run the sooner you can get back to real life.
As a guild we're quite slow on our progression. A few guildies may take a while to get the mechanics/fight. If you can't handle a few wipes on the night during new bosses, this wouldn't be the best guild for you.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Cake

Destro Lock App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destro Lock App   Destro Lock App Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:01 am

I can live with Progression, you can't really get anywhere with out.
But say the guild dose a instance that its cleared and has been cleared for a long time, and people just play around. I hate that... :/

Do you want a link or a new post for my Priest?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Destro Lock App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destro Lock App   Destro Lock App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destro Lock App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outter Ring (Public Area) :: Apply for Membership-
Jump to: