Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesSyroth US Pally Tank 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Syroth US Pally Tank

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sayyadinaudie
Guild Master
Sayyadinaudie

Female
Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Syroth US Pally Tank Empty
PostSubject: Syroth US Pally Tank   Syroth US Pally Tank Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:31 am

Character Info

*Character name: Syroth
*Race: bloodelf
*Class: paladin
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Syroth

Playing Info

Times a week do you play: 7day
Play for on average per day: 4 hours
Played World of Warcraft for: 3
*Played timed for your character: 136d

General Info

How did you hear about Heretic: forum
Voucher?
Guild History: Eraption, current guild doesn't know I am leaving yet. Will tell them well in advance. I intend to leave a character there but it is an Alt,. I only intend to use it when I have downtime with my main.
Rules Agreements: Yes, maturity first and foremost,, and be serious about raiding and your class if you plan to raid.
Raider or Casual: raider
About you: Enjoy WoW, especially tanking. I'm married, and my wife and I play together all the time. Schedule is erratic as we have businesses to run, but we love to raid and will make time whenever possible. My wife will join as well if I do, and we highly prefer to run together in raids: raiding is part of our together time.

Raid Info

*Raid Time-Zone us
*Main specialization: Protection
*Off specialization: Holy
*Do you Vent? yes
*End-game experience kara, gruul, za, naxx, os, eoe, uld, totc, ony
*Glyphs: HotR - I like to OT, more challenging to me then MT (only time I like to MT if it requires movement and not standing still rotating abilities blowing CD), SoV - Keep my threat up. Divine Plea - reduce damage, every bit counts.
Wow Web Stat link:
*Mods/addons do you use in raids: DBM, Recount, Omen
*Research boss fights: Wowwiki, Tankspot
*About classâ?Ts mechanics: I think I know them OK enough to MT all end game bosses when myself and fellow raiders were at the gear level for that boss. Pally is special because while fulfilling specific roles as tank/dps/heals it has many supporting abilities to ensure raid survivability which other classes lack.
What it means to be in a casual guild:
Favourite jokes:
Favourite flavour Jellybean and why!?
Back to top Go down
Sayyadinaudie
Guild Master
Sayyadinaudie

Female
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Syroth US Pally Tank   Syroth US Pally Tank Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 9:32 am

My only major concern would be your wife. She would have to put in a separate application. We could not guarantee that both could go.

Other than that we have two very viable pally tanks. One is here about 2/3 of the time. Is your offspec set up as well?
Back to top Go down
frilll
Admin
frilll

Male
Number of posts : 917

PostSubject: Re: Syroth US Pally Tank   Syroth US Pally Tank Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 10:36 am

Hi Soroth. There are some major changes occurring within Heretic at the moment. This will probably hold up any approvals. I understand if this means you look elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syroth US Pally Tank   Syroth US Pally Tank Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Syroth US Pally Tank
Page 1 of 1