Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesYubbins,casual application. 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Yubbins,casual application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yubbins

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Yubbins,casual application. Empty
PostSubject: Yubbins,casual application.   Yubbins,casual application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:17 am

The application form didnt seem to be working when I hit submit,I apoligize profusely if ive made a mistake in making a thread.

*Character name: Yubbins
*Race: Orc
*Class: Shaman
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Yubbins

How many times a week do you play: 7 days
How long do you generally play for on average per day: 5 hours
How long have you played World of Warcraft for: 5 years
*What is your played timed for your character: 22 days (in game, type /played)

*How old are you: 21

How did you hear about Heretic: Forums

Is there anyone in Heretic that can vouch for you? If yes, who? No

List ALL guilds on this server you have been in and why you left, as well as if your current guild knows you’re leaving or not: Strippling Warriors-died in TBC,Thy Death Knights-friends guild I was in temporarily in TBC and Wrath to Raid Lead for him, Visions-TBC raid guild I was in cleared all TBC raid content with them as warlock class lead,I and most of the core raiders transferred to Dath Remar server in order to bolster our ranks.Raided with them through Naxx 25 clears, we all decided to take a break before Ulduar came out, never really picked back up.

Have you read and agreed to the rules that apply to you as either a raider or a casual member? If so, summarise them up for us: Dont be a jerk,be friendly,helpful and outgoing,be in vent if at all possible to help the familiarization process.

Do you plan on raiding (effort, attendance, stats requirements, etc) or being a casual member (part of big family but not a raider)? Keep in mind that if you change idea and want to be a raider you will have to apply again as a raider and your skills will be tested before accepting you: Casual for now

Tell us something about yourself as a person, the more the merrier: Names Dallas,I love to fish and read, and love my job.[Archaeology]
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Yubbins,casual application.   Yubbins,casual application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 7:54 am

thanks for the app bud, being discussed now.

BTW the link you clicked the first time sent the apps to an email account, it just seems we didn't get it posted fast enough Smile
Back to top Go down
Yubbins

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-11-17

PostSubject: Re: Yubbins,casual application.   Yubbins,casual application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 9:34 am

Lowflyer1 wrote:
thanks for the app bud, being discussed now.

BTW the link you clicked the first time sent the apps to an email account, it just seems we didn't get it posted fast enough Smile

Ah my apologies ,I thought it was supposed to automatically post and wasnt going through.
Back to top Go down
Sayyadinaudie
Guild Master
Sayyadinaudie

Female
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Yubbins,casual application.   Yubbins,casual application. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 5:00 pm

Yeah, it has the fault of being dependent on lazy officers to put it up. Computers are perfect, we, I guess, are not.
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529

PostSubject: Re: Yubbins,casual application.   Yubbins,casual application. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 21, 2009 12:02 am

approved as a casual member, contact any officer for an invite
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yubbins,casual application.   Yubbins,casual application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yubbins,casual application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outter Ring (Public Area) :: Apply for Membership-
Jump to: