Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesHadookin Elemental Shaman 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Hadookin Elemental Shaman

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Hadookin

Hadookin Elemental Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:02 am

Character name: Hadookin
Race: Orc
Class: Shaman
Armoury Link:

---------- Playing Info ----------
How many times a week do you play: Every Day

How long do you generally play for on average per day: 4-5 hours

How long have you played World of Warcraft for: Since BC

What is your played timed for your character: ~30 Days

---------- General Info ----------
How old are you: 23

How did you hear about Heretic: WoW forums (Drinkrum responded to my ad)

Is there anyone in Heretic that can vouch for you: Nope

List ALL guilds on this server you have been in and why you left, as well as if your current guild knows you’re leaving or not:
Never been on the server, currently don't have a guild.
Have you read and agreed to the rules that apply to you as either a raider or a casual member? If so, summarise them up for us:
Yes, Vent is required, Be nice/Mature/Motivated.
Do you plan on raiding (effort, attendance, stats requirements, etc) or being a casual member (part of big family but not a raider)? Keep in mind that if you change idea and want to be a raider you will have to apply again as a raider and your skills will be tested before accepting you:
Raiding
Tell us something about yourself as a person, the more the merrier:
Ex-Navy, Current College Student

---------- Raiding Info ----------
If you wish to be a raider with Heretic, please continue.

Heretic has three different time-zones in which we raid in which progress at different rates. We expect you to choose one time-zone and stick with that raid group unless it’s absolutely crucial you switch. All times stated are in compliance with the server times. Which time-zone suits you the best and why?
6:30AM (Euro’s)
12:15PM (U.S.) US timezone, but I think the times Drink listed were different than 12:15.
8:30PM (Oceania)

We want all raiders to have duel specialization and be knowledgeable on both the specializations you use. You will be required to pick a specialization as your main specialization and the other will be known as your “Off spec”.
The guild may have too many of one of your chosen specializations and may require you to change for the good of the guild. Would you comply: Yes
What will you choose as your main specialization and why: Elemental, I like fireballs

What will you choose as your off specialization and why: Resto/Elemental Pvp

THESE ARE OUR ALT RULES

Heretic uses Ventrilo for voice communication during raids. Ventrilo is crucial as a raider. Do you currently have Ventrilo installed with a working microphone, as well as knowing some basic options such as turning the inbound of a person up/down:
Yes/Yes/Yes
Please indicate your current level of end-game experience you have done with the character you’re applying to the guild with:
Not much on this toon. Have cleared 10/25 Toc on my other char
What glyphs do you use and why did you choose those ones out of the many others:
FS/LB/ToW, for max dps.
Please provide a recent Wow Web Stat link: Don't have one

Please provide a screenshot of your user-interface in an raid environment: I'm at work at the moment. It's pretty clean with bartender, dbm, omen, prat, and sexymap for my main functions. I also use EBB, moveanything.

What resources do you use tor research boss fights: Tankspot

How well do you think you know your class’s mechanics? Also, tell us something that you think is special to your class and why it’s special:
Pretty well.
That haste significantly changes your rotation, and that totem choice/placement is a hot topic these days.

What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild:

Tell us one of your favourite jokes and/or draw us a picture with Paint:
example:
NAVY= Never Again Volunteer Yourself
Possibly one of the most important questions, what is your favourite flavour Jellybean and why!?
Root Beer... It's tasty
Thanks for applying for Heretic and we’ll get back to you within forty-eight hours. Good luck!

**Failure to fully fill out application may result in denial**

Thank you for your interest in our Family. Your App will be posted here after the Officers have voted on it.

Green= Welcome to the fold
Red = Denied, have fun and thanks for applying
Back to top Go down
Sayyadinaudie
Guild Master
Sayyadinaudie

Female
Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:10 am

Thank you so much for your interest and your application, sir. We shall get back to you in a couple days.
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:21 am

Hadookin wrote:

6:30AM (Euro’s)
12:15PM (U.S.) US timezone, but I think the times Drink listed were different than 12:15.
8:30PM (Oceania)

Yes bud since this is an oceanic server the server times are off for us US folks, 1215pm server = 715pm CST but because of the time change last week we now start at 1245 - 1315 server or 745 - 815pm CST
Back to top Go down
Hadookin

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:33 am

That's cool then I can make everyday besides Wednesdays for the next month or two, since I have a latenight class on Wednesdays.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 12:39 am

Hi there, you've missed a question.

"What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild:"

Thanks for applying to Heretic!
Back to top Go down
Hadookin

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 1:17 am

Woops!

"What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild:"
For me, being in a casual guild doesn't mean playing at a lesser caliber than a "hardcore" guild, just that the times are reduced, and the emphasis is more on the happiness of the players than on l33t progression.

-Hadookin
Back to top Go down
Blacktank

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-03

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:35 am

Quote :
Root Beer... It's tasty

are you for real......? why don't we have this in Australia!
Back to top Go down
Baradua94

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: ;o   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 2:44 am

just letting you know, your t9 2 set bonus is the same as one of your glyphs, you could change it if you want to Very Happy took me a while to realise Razz
just a tip Smile
shaman power<3
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:00 am

Blacktank wrote:
Quote :
Root Beer... It's tasty

are you for real......? why don't we have this in Australia!

Because Australia's not a real place
Back to top Go down
Hadookin

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 3:43 am

Yeah, about the glyphs, I was just going over EJ today, and realized that, I'll be changing it when I get home.

Also, I hear very good things about Australia... Alot of my friends in the Navy had been at one point or another and said the girls were amazing. /sigh I had to content myself with Colombian girls xD
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:59 am

accepted
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hadookin Elemental Shaman   Hadookin Elemental Shaman Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hadookin Elemental Shaman
Page 1 of 1