Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesRaid App Sheop DK 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Raid App Sheop DK

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sheopp

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:23 am

--------- Character Info ----------
Character name: Sheop
Race: Tauren
Class: Death Knight
Armoury Link:

---------- Playing Info ----------
How many times a week do you play: Everyday when im not working

How long do you generally play for on average per day: 4 hours +

How long have you played World of Warcraft for: since release

What is your played timed for your character: 45 days

---------- General Info ----------
How old are you: 30

How did you hear about Heretic: My workmate Blacktank

Is there anyone in Heretic that can vouch for you: Blacktank

List ALL guilds on this server you have been in and why you left, as well as if your current guild knows you’re leaving or not: Certified Muppets: Raid times didnt suit me
Midnight Blues: Guild broke up
Empirisisim: All core raiders left

Have you read and agreed to the rules that apply to you as either a raider or a casual member? If so, summarise them up for us: Be Prepared, know how to play your class, know your role, be ontime, be nice to fellow guildies and get along.

Do you plan on raiding (effort, attendance, stats requirements, etc) or being a casual member (part of big family but not a raider)? Keep in mind that if you change idea and want to be a raider you will have to apply again as a raider and your skills will be tested before accepting you: Raiding

Tell us something about yourself as a person, the more the merrier: Im generally a quite person. Warcraft was my first mmo got into it because i wrecked my knee badly which doesnt allow me to run anymore so i had to give up all sport. I like helping ppl out and i love to raid.

---------- Raiding Info ----------
If you wish to be a raider with Heretic, please continue.

Heretic has three different time-zones in which we raid in which progress at different rates. We expect you to choose one time-zone and stick with that raid group unless it’s absolutely crucial you switch. All times stated are in compliance with the server times. Which time-zone suits you the best and why? Oceania cause im australian
6:30AM (Euro’s)
12:15PM (U.S.)
8:30PM (Oceania)

We want all raiders to have duel specialization and be knowledgeable on both the specializations you use. You will be required to pick a specialization as your main specialization and the other will be known as your “Off spec”.
The guild may have too many of one of your chosen specializations and may require you to change for the good of the guild. Would you comply:
What will you choose as your main specialization and why: my main spec is frost dw dps. I do more dps as this spec atm so im running with.

What will you choose as your off specialization and why: Blood Tank. I leveled as blood so i find it easier to tank with.

THESE ARE OUR ALT RULES

Heretic uses Ventrilo for voice communication during raids. Ventrilo is crucial as a raider. Do you currently have Ventrilo installed with a working microphone, as well as knowing some basic options such as turning the inbound of a person up/down: yes

Please indicate your current level of end-game experience you have done with the character you’re applying to the guild with: With this character i have completed naxx10/25 eoe10/25 Ony 10/25 Voa 10/25 upto hodir in ulduar i have recently come back from a few months break so i havnt done any ToC.

What glyphs do you use and why did you choose those ones out of the many others:
Desease: it refreshes both my deseases with pestilence crucial in my rotation.
Obliterate: its my primary source of dmg.
Frost Strike: Its my 2nd highest dmg source

Please provide a recent Wow Web Stat link: sry dont know what this is.

Please provide a screenshot of your user-interface in an raid environment:
The mods i use for raiding are Deadly Boss, Rune Watch, Omen and Recount

What resources do you use tor research boss fights: Generally look the boss fight up on youtube to get a feel for the movement. look up all the info on the fight at wowwikki.

How well do you think you know your class’s mechanics? Also, tell us something that you think is special to your class and why it’s special:i think i know the class pretty well anyone can play a dk and get nice dps but to get the best out of a dk u really gotta know what you are doing. 2h tanking the most unique tanking feature in the game.

What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild: it means to me that everyone has a life outside of wow and real life commitments will always come before wow so if ppl just cant make it to a raid they just cant make it.

Tell us one of your favourite jokes and/or draw us a picture with Paint:
example:My favourite stoner joke.
A monkey is sitting in a tree smoking a joint when a lizard walks past
and looks up and says to the monkey "Hey! What are you doing?"
The monkey says "Smoking a joint, come up and have some."

So the lizard climbs up and sits next to the monkey and they have a few
joints. After a while the lizard says his mouth is 'dry' and is going to
get a drink from the river.

The lizard is so stoned that he leans too far over and falls into the
river.A Crocodile sees this and swims over to the lizard and helps him
to
the side, then asks the lizard, "What's the matter with you?"

The lizard explains to the crocodile that he was sitting smoking a joint
with the monkey in the tree, got too stoned and then fell into the river
while taking a drink.

The crocodile says he has to check this out and walks into the jungle,
finds the tree where the monkey is sitting, finishing a joint, and he
looks up
and says "Hey!" the Monkey looks down and says

"Faaaaaaark maaan ... how much water did you drink?!!"

Possibly one of the most important questions, what is your favourite flavour Jellybean and why!?
Hmm dont like jelly beans but if i did would have to say the red ones everyone loves red lollies.
Back to top Go down
sheopp

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:26 am

couldnt get this to work above
Back to top Go down
Blacktank

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 5:07 pm

i can vouch for mic he's a great raider he has a tonn of experience pre toc but it's not a hard instance and im sure he will pick it up easily.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 12:26 am

Hi there, we're currently not raiding at the moment, which I'm sure Black would have told you.

Your gems seem a little out of date, is there a reason you haven't upgraded them?
Back to top Go down
sheopp

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:19 pm

im currently running as many heroics i can a day to upgrade my gear so as i change my gear im adding the epic gems im changing my gear pretty fast so it would be a waste of gold to change them all now and i dont have that much gold Sad
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:12 pm

I see.

I'm happy to welcome you aboard. But I'll expect to see epic gems when we start to raid, which won't be for a while so you still have time. I'll also expect high DPS, since you're a Deathknight. Deathknights are OP.
Back to top Go down

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 1:59 pm

Happymoomoo wrote:
I see.

I'm happy to welcome you aboard. But I'll expect to see epic gems when we start to raid, which won't be for a while so you still have time. I'll also expect high DPS, since you're a Deathknight. Deathknights are OP.

Lol... Deathknight is not OP or you would see everyone running around dk, spitting 5k+ dps... and that simply isnt the case since i see 90% of them doing less the 2k....

Checked is gear, and coming from a raiding dk, he has a bit to get his gear ready for raiding, and i am somewhat versed in dw frost spec... and im just wondering why you in the frost tree, you skipped Icy Talons and Improved Icy talon talents, because a %20 raid haste is benificial to you as a dw dk and also very helpful for dps raiders around you... and since melee dps is one of your top 3 damage outputs, i would think this is neccasary to have unless you always have a sham or another dk dw frost in the set group...
Back to top Go down
Jangles.
Dark Council

Male
Number of posts : 325
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:54 pm

When I'm ret, i love Laki's Icy talons. I know the Aus raid has a rogue and a DPS warrior so im sure they'd love that too.
Back to top Go down
Baradua94

Male
Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2009-04-20

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: :P   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 9:00 am

i agree with hunny Razz
DK's r OP
when me and kon did H anub 10 man, we had like 5 Dk's and all of em where above 7 k dps. was pretty insane Razz
and Sheeop, you are aware you can purchase epic gems with Honour aswell as emblems?
Back to top Go down
Blacktank

Male
Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-08-03

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:48 am

He only just started back up we didn't have epic gems back then.
He now has All epic gems and badge gear + some T9 and 9.5 pushing over 5k in heroics with me.

Was thinking about it after a while and i reckon because we allready have alot of melee it would be more beneficial for the Aus team for Mic to raid on his hunter this would also free up a little more of the plate loot competition, and we can stop de'ing hunter loot.

We will work on having Spiritjnr geared up for raiding as mics Main instead of his DK sheop.
Back to top Go down
Sayyadinaudie
Guild Master
Sayyadinaudie

Female
Number of posts : 819
Registration date : 2008-03-07

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:03 am

Sounds good, thanks for the post, the head's up, and the effort Black/Sheop.

Good work, guys!

<3
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 8:13 am

I'm very much all for the hunter idea. I needed buckets when I saw this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raid App Sheop DK Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raid App Sheop DK   Raid App Sheop DK Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raid App Sheop DK
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outter Ring (Public Area) :: Apply for Membership-
Jump to: