Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeMoviesApplicationLatest imagesPlace Holder (bastell) 06_nogroupsSearchRegisterLog inGallery

Place Holder (bastell)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bastell

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-10-14

Place Holder (bastell) Empty
PostSubject: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 9:03 am

I talked to mentat about applying to the US raid team.
was told to make this.
would like to know where there's a couple positions open,
i'm a DK with a good dps spec and decent tanking spec and bring a Lock friend with me, we're both well geared.
Back to top Go down
Happymoomoo

Male
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2009-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 10:51 am

What is this supposed to be?
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529
Registration date : 2008-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:11 am

US raiders u back off mr aussie ;p
Back to top Go down
Sayyadinaudie
Guild Master
Sayyadinaudie

Female
Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 11:15 am

We have an app. Copy and paste it into a reply, with the questions answered, bud.
Back to top Go down
bastell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 7:00 am

--------- Character Info ----------
Character name: Bastell
Race: Blood Elf
Class: DK
Armoury Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&n=Bastell

---------- Playing Info ----------
How many times a week do you play: everyday.

How long do you generally play for on average per day: much longer than i should xD probably on from when i get home till i go to bed, unless i'm out with friends or doing homework.

How long have you played World of Warcraft for: i started about a year ago but didn't start really paying till this summer (us summer)

What is your played timed for your character:25 days. 16 days and 20 hours at 80. keep in mind its a dk.

---------- General Info ----------
How old are you: 18

How did you hear about Heretic: forums.

Is there anyone in Heretic that can vouch for you: not sure.

List ALL guilds on this server you have been in and why you left, as well as if your current guild knows you’re leaving or not:
- left cause it was an alt guild friends of mine made that i was in and left at 80.
- cause there's no US raiding team there.

Have you read and agreed to the rules that apply to you as either a raider or a casual member? If so, summarise them up for us:
yeah. raiders share loot cause it's about making the guild better not all of us. and casual members essentially just join the heretic family.

Do you plan on raiding (effort, attendance, stats requirements, etc) or being a casual member (part of big family but not a raider)? Keep in mind that if you change idea and want to be a raider you will have to apply again as a raider and your skills will be tested before accepting you:
raiding.

Tell us something about yourself as a person, the more the merrier:
my name is Ali, i'm a senior in high school.
I live in Colorado, was born in Iraq, raised in New Zealand (hence the oceanic server)

---------- Raiding Info ----------
If you wish to be a raider with Heretic, please continue.

Heretic has three different time-zones in which we raid in which progress at different rates. We expect you to choose one time-zone and stick with that raid group unless it’s absolutely crucial you switch. All times stated are in compliance with the server times. Which time-zone suits you the best and why?
6:30AM (Euro’s)
12:15PM (U.S.)
8:30PM (Oceania)

We want all raiders to have duel specialization and be knowledgeable on both the specializations you use. You will be required to pick a specialization as your main specialization and the other will be known as your “Off spec”.
The guild may have too many of one of your chosen specializations and may require you to change for the good of the guild. Would you comply:
yes.

What will you choose as your main specialization and why:
blood tanking, because even though my dps is more geared i think people give dk tanks a bad name and i wanna clear that up, and getting geared won't be hard.

What will you choose as your off specialization and why:
blood dps, because blood dps is the best of the three specs for using 2 handers right now.

THESE ARE OUR ALT RULES

Heretic uses Ventrilo for voice communication during raids. Ventrilo is crucial as a raider. Do you currently have Ventrilo installed with a working microphone, as well as knowing some basic options such as turning the inbound of a person up/down:
yes i have a mic, i have vent and i know how to use it.

Please indicate your current level of end-game experience you have done with the character you’re applying to the guild with:
this is my first 80, and only so far, and the first i've experienced end game with. pugged the first 4 bosses of toc, up to mimiron in 10 uld, cleared naxx, os, ony, voa and eoe.

What glyphs do you use and why did you choose those ones out of the many others:
Tanking:
Glyph of Vampiric Blood-its good to use often and lasting longer is a plus.
Glyph of Disease-would rather use those runes to death strike so i can help my heals.
Glyph of Death and Decay-generates more threat.
Glyph of Horn of Winter-bonus parry and dodge. don't wanna cast in combat.
Glyph of Pestilence-helps keep threat.
Glyph of Corpse Explosion-good small aoe move that helps maintain threat.

DPS:
Glyph of Dark Death-powerful move i like to make stronger.
Glyph of Dancing Rune Weapon-good cooldown to burn when upping dps.
Glyph of Death Strike-ends off my cycle and is much more powerful with this glyph.
Glyph of Pestilence-good for big pulls.
Glyph of Corpse Explosion-testing it out for dps to see if its good for big pulls.
Glyph of Horn of Winter-bonus strength and crit. don't wanna cast in combat.

Please provide a recent Wow Web Stat link:

Please provide a screenshot of your user-interface in an raid environment:
Place Holder (bastell) WoWScrnShot_101009_033128

What resources do you use tor research boss fights:
PTR's, tankspot videos on youtube, wowwiki and thotbot.

How well do you think you know your class’s mechanics? Also, tell us something that you think is special to your class and why it’s special:
i think i know it very well. i believe i have a great rotation for dps and a good grasp on tanking.
the fact that we tank without block and still pwn :]

What do you think it means to be in a casual guild, for yourself and other members of the guild:
to be part of the guild, maybe come on heroic runs, but not come on raids.

Tell us one of your favourite jokes and/or draw us a picture with Paint:
what did the cop say when the man ran over his wife?
Spoiler:

Possibly one of the most important questions, what is your favourite flavour Jellybean and why!?
i like em all! except the black ones-they taste like liquorish, and white ones... they just taste funny.
Back to top Go down
bastell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 8:12 am

hmm i'll prob go back to that dps spec but i'll be trying a DW DPS spec for a couple days. just so you know if you see it on the armory.
Back to top Go down
Shoshin
Heretic
Shoshin

Number of posts : 455

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 6:52 am

Considering your app at this time.....will be back with you soon
Back to top Go down
Lowflyer1
Dark Council
Lowflyer1

Male
Number of posts : 1529

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 9:01 am

Sorry Bastell, we could not in good conscious offer you a spot while we are full on melee. There wouldn't be a spot for you.

Goodluck finding a good home
Back to top Go down
bastell

Male

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 11:32 am

oh i thought in the forums you guys said you needed an OT. oh well. thanks anyways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Place Holder (bastell)   Place Holder (bastell) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Place Holder (bastell)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Outter Ring (Public Area) :: Apply for Membership-
Jump to: